yankee candle tsv 18th may

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
another yankee candle tsv coming up on 18th may, believed to be approx 8 small jars, including the fragrances orange dreamsicle, midnight oasis, spring days, etc.

don't know item number or price yet, but i'm sure one of the guys will find the info and possibly pictures before long. :happy:

They look nice,some different fragrances for a change
Thanks scw,you always manage to sniff out the tsvs early!!

A Yankee TSV?

Thank Gawd: it's been FAR too long since the last one... :thinking:

I won't be buying,as have ordered a few bits lately - but its the first yankee tsv thats looks appealing,in a long while:cheeky:

I find the scent never goes very far with those small candles, although there's some nice sounding candles.

I may be tempted as I'm nearly out of candles but then I do prefer to burn tarts as no matter how careful I am with them they always smoke.

I find the small ones don't really give much fragrance unless you are sitting right next to them. I like a candle to fill the room with fragrance, so I will pass on these (even though the fragrances sound good)

Looking forward to this one, new different fragrances for a change, yey!!! They always do the usual fresh cut roses, clean cotton, lavendar yawn yawn. These are all different with the exception of the Tiare Flower one and I can easily give this as a gift to someone leaving 7 for me :eek:)

big jars or tarts for me. small jars/votives dont do it for me frgrance wise.
good profits for qvc/yankee though gone are the days when tsv's were excellent value for the qvc customers.:down:

They cost around £8 each and p and p would be around a fiver so that's about £45, I would hope the tsv would be about £30-32????
just a guess I haven't really got a clue!!

If it's 8 small jars - the retail would be about £62 plus P&P, which is bound to be about £5.95 ...
and new fragrances sound good.... Orange Dreamsicle is one they keep raving about on the facebook pages!

Oh sorry just realised there 8 in the tsv,thought tsv was six jars, oops!!!
I bet it's not as cheap as we hope eh?!

Latest posts

Back