Yankee Candle TSV 19/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Sazza,
Do you possibly know what it will be? I love YC and can't wait to know.
Thank you in advance!
Emi

yes, any info would be very much appreciated, although it probably won't be jar candles as they did this in January.
a selection of wax tarts would be perfect, maybe 20 in all different fragrances?

Yes I would LOVE to know what it's going to be as I'm a big fan and also have too many to mention....! :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_697:

I also have too many to mention...... we are in the process of having a new kitchen installed and I had to pack everything from the kitchen into boxes and my Yankee candles and Darls tarts filled one huge box!!!!!

ps I did keep a few out to light whilst the work is being done.

a selection of scented tea lights and samplers would also be nice...

and the icing on the cake would be easy pays so we can buy even more...

wishful thinking on my part!!!!

I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
:mysmilie_17:

yankee candle have announced on facebook this morning that they are re-introducing some fragrances in march; lily of the valley, garden cucumber, granny smith and fresh mint.
wonder if we'll get these as the tsv? i am keeping my fingers crossed!

What is the official RRP for the large jars? I pay £9 for the large ones which I know is cheaper than normal but not sure exactly 'how' cheap?

2 shops local to me, one's called Mellow Moments the other is a little stall in a local shopping mall. Small jars are £4, medium £7.50, large £9, tarts 55p & samplers 80p but neither seem to do a lot of nice ceramics so that's what I'm looking for on QVC now.

2 shops local to me, one's called Mellow Moments the other is a little stall in a local shopping mall. Small jars are £4, medium £7.50, large £9, tarts 55p & samplers 80p but neither seem to do a lot of nice ceramics so that's what I'm looking for on QVC now.

I've just googled it. Is Mellow Moments in Leeds? Wonder if they'd do mail order?

yes, any info would be very much appreciated, although it probably won't be jar candles as they did this in January.
a selection of wax tarts would be perfect, maybe 20 in all different fragrances?

I would love a selection of 20 wax tarts including the new fragrances with a lovely ceramic tart burner ( not electric ). That would be my ideal TSV.

My daughter was given a tart burner as a Christmas gift. She has only ever used one of the wax tarts since then and it just doesn't ever get used up. Is this normal?

Latest posts

Back