Yankee Candle TSV........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just read that YC are putting up their prices in April and a large jar candle, for example, will cost 20£ instead of 17£. Might have to stock up before then...

I'm really glad I got the auto-delivery on the last TSV now, although I will be putting some of them on 'the drop' as I just don't like the foodie ones but the fantasy and florals are lovely. I wonder if this next TSV will have an autodelivery too?

I just read that YC are putting up their prices in April and a large jar candle, for example, will cost 20£ instead of 17£. Might have to stock up before then...

Wher did you read this? I prefer Prices candles anyway.

I find YC very synthetic and cloying. I was given a Jo Malone candle in Wild Bluebell and it is absolutely beautiful. I only wish I could afford to buy them myself!

I've started burning Kringle wax potpourri tarts and the scent on them are lovely. There are a couple of cloying fragrances (Hot chocolate and gingerbread are such ones), but I was burning Watercolours the other day and that was lovely. Also, Kringle have bought out some tarts that you can break off into smaller pieces - they have indentations to enable you to do that.

thanks for this SCW, looks interesting but I'm genuinely surprised there is no fragrance choice ..... clean cotton is nice and fresh but comes under my category of same old, same old ... I wonder if it will be available on EP, as otherwise this is over £40 for an old fragrance, I mean classic! ;o) :smirk: :smirk:

Last edited:
I've started burning Kringle wax potpourri tarts and the scent on them are lovely. There are a couple of cloying fragrances (Hot chocolate and gingerbread are such ones), but I was burning Watercolours the other day and that was lovely. Also, Kringle have bought out some tarts that you can break off into smaller pieces - they have indentations to enable you to do that.

I like the Kringle candles but the hot chocolate and the gingerbread are a definate no

Yankee Candle 23 Piece Home Fragrance Candle & Accessory Set
Item Number: 700255
QVC Price £44.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.84
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.700255

Hi, the link doesn't work anymore. Can anyone provide a list of what the TSV contains? I've read further on that it's all Clean Cotton fragrance. If the accessory is more of the votive/tea light holders I don't think I'll be interested. Am drowning in these already. Cheers in advance.

from the images, the set contains:
1 box of 12 tealights
4 samplers
4 sampler holders,
1 medium jar
1 reed diffuser
1 plug in with 1 refill

was hoping to something new!

doubt it Bluebell... there arent that many fragrances available in both the reeds and the electric plug ins.. Fresh cut roses from memory is the only other one...

Latest posts

Back