Yankee Candles TSV - 31/08/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

However, I hate lavender with abundance so hopefully the lemon lavender isnt toooo lavendery!!!

Just ordered one set of this on cheque hold and it gave me a price of £44.13 (incl P&P) whether this is todays ordinary price or the TSV price I don't know, but if the postage was £4.95 it would make the set around £39. It described the set as YC lemon lavender and mandarin cranberry 13 piece set. I did it on QCut as website and red button doesnt show the item yet.

I deffo wont be getting it at that price.

Agree with Sazza the lemon lavender is much nicer than the lavender

Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender & Mandarin Cranberry 13 Piece Fragrancing Kit

Today's Special Value Price
£38.18

QVC Price
£46.25

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Fill every room in your home with the sweet fragrances of Yankee Candles. This home fragrancing kit includes four different ways to scent your home: Lemon Lavender and Mandarin Cranberry scented oil plug-ins with refills; a 191ml (6.5floz) Lemon Lavender oil and reed diffuser set; two samplers each of Lemon Lavender and Mandarin Cranberry with a pair of glass sampler holders; and two scent sachets, one in each scent. The plug-ins will last up to 40 days, the reeds up to three months, the sachets between two and four weeks and the samplers up to 15 hours.

Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender & Mandarin Cranberry 13 Piece Fragrancing Kit
Today's Special Value Price £38.18
QVC Price £46.25
Item Number 758536
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Fill every room in your home with the sweet fragrances of Yankee Candles. This home fragrancing kit includes four different ways to scent your home: Lemon Lavender and Mandarin Cranberry scented oil plug-ins with refills; a 191ml (6.5floz) Lemon Lavender oil and reed diffuser set; two samplers each of Lemon Lavender and Mandarin Cranberry with a pair of glass sampler holders; and two scent sachets, one in each scent. The plug-ins will last up to 40 days, the reeds up to three months, the sachets between two and four weeks and the samplers up to 15 hours.

In my animal filled house small candles, sachets and reeds just don't cut it. I need the large candles or tarts. I haven't tried the lemon lavender, it sounds nice but I won't be trying it this time.

It is a nice set, I would use it all but I don't feel the TSV price is that speical and the postage is too high.

It is a nice set, I would use it all but I don't feel the TSV price is that speical and the postage is too high.

I agree Sazza. I don't really care for the TSV, so another successful fart for me tonight. I do like Yankee candles but this selection just wasn't right for me.

So, a trip to the Southampton shop sometime before Christmas to re-stock!

I think this must be the third or fourth Yankee TSV I haven't gone for now. I am being a good little F.A.R.T and looking at my stockpile, adding up how long that little lot will last me and stepping away from the SUBMIT button! :D

I prefer big two wick cylinder candles and tealights to anything else Yankee do. Those Plug in thingies make me cough. I did like the idea of the scented sachets though.

Does anyone know what happens to all the Yankee candles etc. that they burn on the set during airtime. They recommend 3 hour burn to stop tunnelling - but the shows only last 1 hour max.

Not for me, like lemon lavender, but the electric thingys are lavender which i don't care for. Saved again!

I have just cancelled my order as they kept going on about lemon lavender being so much fresher than ordinary lavendar, when I noticed in the still photo that the plug in units and refils are plain old lavender!!!! The lemon lavender is only the reeds and votives, a bit misleading because its not a full set of one scent, more a mis match on that half of the kit. The mandarin cranberry are all matching so why not choose another fragrance to go with it that matches, vanilla lime would have been a good one then I would have been thrilled to buy it.

I also ordered on air last night the set of 5 fruit jars, but have just cancelled that too as now morning having looked them up on Yankee Doodle you can buy them better value on there as for different pricebrackets you get free gifts. Plus you can have five different fragrances rather than just the three in the QVC set, despite getting five jars.

Not going to be tempted by the TSV so another "good" day for me. I was hoping it might have been a couple of reed sets and not so many plug ins and all in the same scent. The reed sets last for ages and are great if you have pets as long as I place them high enough so she can't knock them over.

Had a bit of a spend in Bodyshop as they had free p&p over the weekend:up2:

I have just cancelled my order as they kept going on about lemon lavender being so much fresher than ordinary lavendar, when I noticed in the still photo that the plug in units and refils are plain old lavender!!!! The lemon lavender is only the reeds and votives, a bit misleading because its not a full set of one scent, more a mis match on that half of the kit. The mandarin cranberry are all matching so why not choose another fragrance to go with it that matches, vanilla lime would have been a good one then I would have been thrilled to buy it.

I also ordered on air last night the set of 5 fruit jars, but have just cancelled that too as now morning having looked them up on Yankee Doodle you can buy them better value on there as for different pricebrackets you get free gifts. Plus you can have five different fragrances rather than just the three in the QVC set, despite getting five jars.

I use the lemon lavender reeds in my bathrooms as one of my closest friends finds lavender overpowering and triggers sneezing/coughing because the scent from the reeds seems to fill the house. I do like lavender in my bedroom as it helps me sleep but use a candle.:wave2:

In my animal filled house small candles, sachets and reeds just don't cut it. I need the large candles or tarts. I haven't tried the lemon lavender, it sounds nice but I won't be trying it this time.

My pooch has a huge rudder like tail and dependant on how happy/faster tail speed is, medium/little jars aren't practical. I have to pop my large jars up high and she's fine with them. My reeds survive as I place them high up in the bathroom and keep the loo seats down so she has a glance in, then gives up :muscle: :giggle:

Can't see this one selling out. There don't appear to be many shows on either. What a shame. Was hoping for some OTO's. Mind you I suppose they may not have been able to get as many as they had hoped!

i'm really disappointed with the price of this tsv! therefore i haven't ordered it, instead i have gone for the 3 medium jars of autumn harvest (thanks scw for the tip), which includes moonlight harvest, be thankful and almond cookie.

am now waiting to see if anything else of interest or at the right price pops up.

happy shopping!!!

How didyou cancel I've just triedad they wont let me say its already in process and too late!!

Valm, Queenie: shop in your closet, shop in your closet!!

(This has been a FART Support Message.)

Latest posts

Back