Yay, my Halo arrived today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awwww Jayne, I will have a look next week, I am so drawn to the 100%pure cheektints. They look lovely, and I really like cheek tints and this could maybe replace my benetint. Only have to decide which colour!

I know I am biased but those cheektints are lovely (I snaffled all the testers :D) they are sheer so you get a lovely gleam to the skin. My favourite is pink grapefuit which is lovely on the lips too but cocoa berry is lovely on the cheeks too - a cross between a blush and a bronzer.

I must get all the skincare on the website ASAP - too busy splatting people on here :D

JBD Wow what great service, I'm impressed. Just received the Halo powder plus a very nice free gift. Both beautifully packaged, I shall certainly be ordering stuff from JBD in future instead of QVC.
RB :40:

One other thing I really like about Halo is it gets better as the day goes on! It's weird but you know how sometimes powder can look a bit cakey in your pores? Well, with this it 'melts' with your body heat and just gets better....I know that sounds odd but wondered if anyone else thought the same?
You all think I'm nuts now... lol!

Me too Calico. When I put it on to go to the office it can look a bit heavy but by the time I get there it is just right as it has 'sunk' in. This way it lasts all day. If I put it on lightly it is not so good later.

Latest posts

Back