Yet another one...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Belle

Registered Shopper
....jumps ship.

Just seen the Casual & Co girl, Genevieve, presenting "La Dea" on IW.

Just what's happening at QVC, I thought she was becoming indispensable with all the added shows she was helping with and the back stage styling too?

:confused:

Met her briefly at a customer event years ago and she was lovely - QVC's loss!

Jude xx

Yes, I thought they were increasing her profile at qvc, giving her style duties beyond Casual and Co. Hoped she might be replacing Glen but not to be. She wasn't bad but would have irritated in the end I suspect. I don't think she had a fashion background though did she? Wasn't she an actress? So not really an 'expert' anyway. They would be hard pushed to find a real fashion expert to do the job I fear. Now what about Mary Portas? She wouldn't be afraid to take them on. She has her own range now though so perhaps there'd be a conflict of interests. Glen's job is probably safe, alas.

Yes, I thought they were increasing her profile at qvc, giving her style duties beyond Casual and Co. Hoped she might be replacing Glen but not to be. She wasn't bad but would have irritated in the end I suspect. I don't think she had a fashion background though did she? Wasn't she an actress? So not really an 'expert' anyway. They would be hard pushed to find a real fashion expert to do the job I fear. Now what about Mary Portas? She wouldn't be afraid to take them on. She has her own range now though so perhaps there'd be a conflict of interests. Glen's job is probably safe, alas.

Thought she'd worked with John Rocha and done Irish TV fashion presenting.

i saw this and thought it must be about the tsv - they all look the same to me.....

Its a shame that QVC couldnt hold on to Genevieve. She was one of my favourite presenters on QVC. I enjoyed the fashion programmes and I believe she was taking over from Glen.
Why do QVC let go of the good presenters and leave us with the likes of Jill franks, Craig and that awful Irish fellow.
I wonder who will be next to jump ship???

Latest posts

Back