Your question has not been published ..re Kings Realm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missymissfabulous

Registered Shopper
Just a heads up really if, as the strapline for Kings Realm, "know the providence of your food" is really true ... and "our animals have been happy ones before they meet your tablel" .. is actually true

Yes the produce is allege from the mythial world of King Arthur .. so Mr Nicely Rounded
(4th generation) butcher man says ...

But is it from free range and organic meat ..... i.e not from animals confined during the day - be them in King Arthurs realm or not !!!

So I asked a question on the xmas hamper meat box via QVC web .... in a nutshell the question I asked was if Kings Realm meat is from free range animals, and/or raised organic - as the write up of the item does not mention this and I am sure this would help me and others make their own informed decision on whether suitable to their requirements.....

QVC response ..... my question will not be posted, as it does not comply with the strict guidelines set by QVC.

The real answer should have been .."No the meat is not free range, despite the inane blurb of Mr and Mrs Blobby ... and no it is not organic either ... but we don't want everyone to know this - its just vastly over priced, inhumanely produced, you can get anywhere meat ... and rather than deal with this we'd rather just sweep your question, unanswered under the carpet".

I can't wait to ring up next time, tell them live on air that qvc refused to answer my question, and ask him the same .... !!! Lets see him shed a few chipolata's under the spotlight of my interogation ....

Oooooohhhhhhhhh I am FURIOUS ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back