Vicki C pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Hi to all forumers, haven't posted in the last year due to personal problems but have just started looking in again and enjoying reading.
Was watching gems yesterday and thought Vicki looked a little rounded on her top half IYKWIM- crossed my mind if she's pregnant again? Does anyone know as I don't watch like I used to so have maybe missed an announcement.
Hope you get this post, I'd even forgotten how to do it I'm such a technophobe!

Hi TopazTrish, yes Vicki C announced on gemstv yesterday that she was expecting - baby due in February.

Nice that you are posting again :)

I was watching Vicky C earlier today and wondering the same thing. Congrats to Vicky and her partner.

I caught a glimpse of Vicky yesterday (hardly watch Gems any more), and i instantly thought she must be pregnant even though I couldn't tell if she had a bump. It's the boobylicious look that gives it away. Lovely news, my sister's due at the same time and she's blooming huge already!!

Vicki was wearing a lovely top on Saturday and altogether looked very glam and curvaceous. Then I heard her mention the forthcoming patter of tiny feet but didn't hear when bubs is due. Many congratulations to both her and her hubby.

Welcome back to the forum TopazTrish, always good to see folks posting again.

Lovely bit of positive news for a change - congratulations to Vicki and her partner - dont watch Gems as much as Rocks but seen her present on both - wonder if she will start a trend - everyone who sits in the presenting chair............

Latest posts

Back