Where's Ian??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Haven't seen him for ages, has he left?? :sad: Don't tell me TJC have replaced Mr Smooth & Well Groomed with Mr Rough As A Badger's Bum who is on now!!
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Haven't seen him for ages, has he left?? :sad: Don't tell me TJC have replaced Mr Smooth & Well Groomed with Mr Rough As A Badger's Bum who is on now!!
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

I have been wondering if Ian had left, so I looked on TJC's "our presenters" list, and he is not there! Mr Badger's Bum's :giggle: pic is though :frown:.

I contacted Ian and received the following message:

Hi Graham

I can confirm that I've left TJC and I hope to be able to let everyone know about my next TV venture soon.

Please pass on my thanks to everyone at shoppingtelly.com for their fantastic support over the the last 4½ years at TJC.

Wishing you and all at the forum a very Happy New Year.

Ian

Thank you for that update G. :sad: :sad: :sad: Wishing you Good Luck in the future Ian but VERY sorry to see you go. :sad: :sad: :sad: Sx

Oh PPC, another classic this new one will always be Badger's Bum from now on.
Thank you.

Oh no. What a shame. Ian was always one of the regulars. I think he's been with TJC from the start and I did like his presenting style. No histronics just good old fashioned informed chat. Awwwww. He'll be missed.

sad

Real shame Ian was my fav presenter
Always looked forward to watching him on late night slot
Hope to see him on TV soon
Good Luck Ian

Latest posts

Back