What is Ann Wearing today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

unsure

Registered Shopper
I'm not one to comment but Ann D looks strange today.
Leopard blouse, black uneven wonky waistcoat, skinny jeans or jeggings and biker boots.

Not a good look in my opinion, humble as it is, of course :sun:

Sorry have to disagree- i think she looks younger and fashionable! when you think back to couple years ago -overweight, frumpy clothes, and we wont mention the teeth, well done Anne you have really turned your image around -and im no bigot [im trying to do the same thing] 3 stone to loose ,and i will be b....dy happy to do as well as Anne has done.

Bottom half is trendy, top half is bliddy heck! Ann has done really well and she does appear more confident and comfortable in clothes. I suspect the bliddy heck top is some monstrosity coming up on La Q. I hope it is. Although looking at her on the Bare Minerals 3pm show it looks like the weight is creeping back on. Could be the bliddy heck top and mic pack combo though.

Having now seen her wandering about with a suitcase I take it back. Julia gets a load of stick on here for channelling Max Wall, but Ann is doing a ****** good impression of Max Wall in those boots and leggings.

Sorry Ann!!

That top looks very like one she show-cased a couple of weeks back. I can't remember what range it was or if it was the tsv. Only half watching as usual!

She looks dreadful but more than that I wish she would calm down ! Now it may be just me, I am tired, but between that top and her over excitement and shouting she is giving me a headache and I don't usually mind Ann but she is really grating on me today.

She looks well at the moment and seems nice enough but usually I have her on mute.

I'm not one to comment but Ann D looks strange today.
Leopard blouse, black uneven wonky waistcoat, skinny jeans or jeggings and biker boots.

Not a good look in my opinion, humble as it is, of course :sun:

I couldn`t agree more ..its not a good look at all..doesn`t even look as though it fits well never minds suits her. I think she should let Allison ( lol not our beauty adviser) and Catherine advise her as their dress always looks good and fits the part they are playing save when they have to wear something they are selling therefore not their choice....the trendy hair needs restyling too...and yes that voice does grate and however it passed the first screen test along with badly stained teeth for the job I`ll never know as it just isn`t viewer friendly and no I`m not being nasty just honest!

I reckon they are aiming at having presenters with regional accents - one scottish, two irish, probably someone from Wales next. nothing wrong with that if they are up to the job.

I reckon they are aiming at having presenters with regional accents - one scottish, two irish, probably someone from Wales next. nothing wrong with that if they are up to the job.

Bout time we had someone who could put them straight & don't say stories
A tidy feller who's not all jaw, chopsing for the sake of it.

Bout time we had someone who could put them straight & don't say stories
A tidy feller who's not all jaw, chopsing for the sake of it.

Pmsl Minim!! :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back