moetandmuffins

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miami2017

Registered Shopper
Hmmm. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but here's some posts by this user.

"It's not the presenters that charge the p&p but the channel bosses. It's a bit harsh to blame the presenters for a company decision. They just go on and do their jobs. :-("

"Steveh31 I think the only people that can answer your questions are the big bosses at Bid.
The presenters do not have any say it what they sell, p&p etc...
Unfortunately they bear the brunt of peoples opinions.
Until the day a Sit Up boss gets on here you will not have your questions answered."

"PJ, I think your personal vendetta is rather sad. You
really should be careful about what you say on a public
forum."

"The worry angels can be a very spiritual item for some people.
Sometimes certain individuals have difficulties expressing their
Emotions & I'd like to think that items like this can help
people. Having been on the side of devastating & pointless losses, I think
Things like this (however silly people think they are)may help people
With their struggles I life."

"I apologise, what I meant by 'self wind' was actually
'manual wind', I am not a watch expert. To be clear,
some Ingersoll Automatic watches also have a manual
wind function. I am basically saying that it was not a manual
wind watch mis-sold as an automatic. This would be a
rather large and obvious mistake to make and would have
been picked up on by either presenter and/or producer.
I guess you'll have to wait and see what the ASA have to say."

There are a few others - the poster pops up in every thread about Mike Mason, always defending him. The username is M & M. The user has made not one negative comment about Bid which even the most avid of their supporters have.

Judging by his contribution on the "sexist comment" thread, I can only conclude that M&M is the real Mikey Mason :wink:

Anyway Mike, cut down on the sexist banter and try to copy Andy Hodgson's sales technique for the future, won't you?
smile.gif

Yup, it's Mike's sock puppet...or perhaps it's his new luxury 'champagne' brand they are going to rip the pensioners off with on Bid.

If Moet & Muffins really is Mike Mason instead of paying £78 for aftershave, why don't you buy the laurelle perfumes instead or some of the other amazing bargains sit up sell like the christin lars avant garde collection watches - don't you get a staff discount?

Last edited:
Come on Mike admit its you and let's have a dialogue with you with us who pay your wages.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

It's funny - when people leave an obvious clue normally (M&M and always posting in threads about Mike Mason) it's almost like they want to get discovered :blush:

I am not Mike (proven by the fact that he is
currently on air) nor am I his wife. I just know
that he's a genuinly good person & feel other
Presenters outright 'lie' & he is not one of them.

Cos it would be impossible to give your password for a crew member to post here eh.

If you are not him M&M how can you defend him when he lies just about every shift he does?

PJ

Cos it would be impossible to give your password for a crew member to post here eh.

If you are not him M&M how can you defend him when he lies just about every shift he does?

PJ

PJ, you ate quite clearly biased as you ver much dislike Mike.
I can honestly say that there are other presenters that DO lie,
Mike des not. He may occasionally get his facts wrong but if you
Knew the work these presenters have to do then perhaps you'd
Understand that these indescrepancues
Lie with producers & the company itself.
I know my words will fall on deaf ears but Mike
Is truly one of the honest ones despite his barrow
Boy image.
The presenters, as I hope you will appreciate, are hired
as Salesmen. That's exactly what they do. The company ate the
ones who charge the postage & phonecall costs but the presenters
sell 'the' item. Surely people aren't stupid? They can do
their homework & see if the item is cheaper elsewhere.
I used to sell cars for a living & it's much the same.

PJ, you ate quite clearly biased as you ver much dislike Mike.
I can honestly say that there are other presenters that DO lie,
Mike des not. He may occasionally get his facts wrong but if you
Knew the work these presenters have to do then perhaps you'd
Understand that these indescrepancues
Lie with producers & the company itself.
I know my words will fall on deaf ears but Mike
Is truly one of the honest ones despite his barrow
Boy image.
The presenters, as I hope you will appreciate, are hired
as Salesmen. That's exactly what they do. The company ate the
ones who charge the postage & phonecall costs but the presenters
sell 'the' item. Surely people aren't stupid? They can do
their homework & see if the item is cheaper elsewhere.
I used to sell cars for a living & it's much the same.

It's not just Mike, read my posts about Peter Simon and others. He does lie. Every time he sels a watch like Ingersoll he lies.

PJ

It's not just Mike, read my posts about Peter Simon and others. He does lie. Every time he sels a watch like Ingersoll he lies.

PJ

With regard to Ingersoll, there's been one occasion where the description had been inaccurate
and Ingersoll has taken full responsibly for giving the presenter inaccurate information.

With regard to Ingersoll, there's been one occasion where the description had been inaccurate
and Ingersoll has taken full responsibly for giving the presenter inaccurate information.

Well if that's true, then they'll have to take resposibility for another presenter (sorry don't know his name) who sold the same ingersoll watch just a few days ago giving the same duff information. Once again, the same hand wound chronograph was described as automatic (self winding). Then to cap it off, the following watch was described as being a chronograph, which it was not! They are all either incompetent, misinformed or just liars.

I don't believe that ingersoll took any responsibilty for any inaccuracy anyway. How would you know this? Unless you are one of them.

What is more, Ingersoll no longer exists as a watch manufacturer. They went out of business in the 1980s. The name is now owned by Zeon who have the watches made in China.

Please excuse the obvious spelling errors. This is due to
a small phone keypad.

No worries there, we are not the grammar police!

But if that was a one off I could understand it but it's not. If it was the producers making them say these things why are some presenters far more truthful?

Mike is a sexiest liar which are facts, check out by searching <s>your</s> Mike's threads with all the proof you need.

PJ

Latest posts

Back