Is it just me ........... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
I've just logged in and every time I go onto one of the forums to read a thread I now have two advertising banners going across the screen, splitting the different threads up. It wasn't like that this morning.

Is anyone else getting the same thing? (Because it's a tad annoying. :confused:)

I've tried posting a screen print of it, but for some reason it won't upload onto the forum.

Yes, it has just happened to me too and it's very annoying. When I tried again, they had disappeared. Strange...

Thanks for your reply. :smile:

I've just logged on and I've got adverts for Travelodge again. It's probably just a blip and will get sorted, because it's irritating to say the least.

I've just logged in and every time I go onto one of the forums to read a thread I now have two advertising banners going across the screen, splitting the different threads up. It wasn't like that this morning.

Is anyone else getting the same thing? (Because it's a tad annoying. :confused:)

I've tried posting a screen print of it, but for some reason it won't upload onto the forum.

Yes and when I scroll down it keeps taking me to the sites advertising. Appreciate ithis is probably the point but I don't like it at all.

Also I often have only half a screen the right side of the page missing.

Yes I've got them, or rather I've got blank bands between threads as I use ad-blocker, but I have only got half a screen.

Apologies just tweaking at the moment, they will not show at all to VIP Members from tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

So so annoying

I cannot find any more suitable place to put this complaint - doesn't only relate to QVC - it is to thi Forum in its entirety. Do we have to have the adds appearing at the top of every page - it slows down reading the comments and changing pages and we don't need to see the advert for ROCKS every time. I appreciate the add revenue keeps the forum going but for goodness sake can't the rolling adds just be on the first page.

Just a thought but this person posted on the QVC board and the post has now been moved here BUT the poster is a 'happy shopper' does that mean they cannot get over to The Drop?

That will annoy them even more...

Apologies just tweaking at the moment, they will not show at all to VIP Members from tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Hello Graham,
I've not been logged in for awhile but I am here today and still finding a page full of adverts, both at the top of each page and between each post. Is that what I should be seeing as a VIP member?

You should not be able to see the banners before you enter a section, for example when you search today's posts or just enter the QVC section. But you will see still see the banners that have always been in between the posts.

I hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back