favourite presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scott Worsfold & Ray Carpenter for their presenting. They just sell, with a sense of humour, without being shouty and irritating.

Vicky Carr has to be the most annoying. She just never shuts up shouting and loves the sound of her own voice. Hate the way she puts on a false Geordie accent too. She'll say "Nor, nor, nor" or "Gem Storne" when she's thinking about it - but during the middle of sentences when she's talking quickly, she forgets and say "no, no, no" and "gem stone" normally. Really irritating.

I really like Adina, I am possibly in a minority but she is bubbly and I just warm to her. Rachel is sweet too. Rae Carpenter does my head in I'm afraid!

Inge x

its gotta be not only the new kid on the block not only to fill your heart with great joy not only to delight.... trust me, I will never do you wrong..... yes you've guessed it..... its the magnificent PETER SIMON

I found it funny once when rae carpenter was doing an 8hour shift, she said she was hungry... so they gave her a partially eaten snack bar and she said ''would you have done this to Rachel hatton?''

does this mean that Rachel hatton is some kind of behind the scenes psycho?

disclaimer: obviously I jest.

its gotta be not only the new kid on the block not only to fill your heart with great joy not only to delight.... trust me, I will never do you wrong..... yes you've guessed it..... its the magnificent PETER SIMON

After subjecting my ears to an hour of Peter, the above truly sums his presenting up! whilst presenting a pendant he says "to be placed on the decolletage, they most sensitive part on a woman" umm Pete, I think you need to do your research on that one!
Of course I laughed out loud, the only presenter I feel that would be as entertaining would be Brian Blessed, selling diamonds. I'll re-type that, Brian Blessed selling DIAMONDS! :mysmilie_17:

I switched off a bit ago, it's all a bit too much :grin: - she's lovely :mysmilie_50:

Mine is Jim Brooman, I said that on FB and got a message saying never to mention him again because (for a reason I wont mention)

I hate the way they look down on anyone who hates yellow gold :mysmilie_51:

Scott Worsfold is my second favourite and I am glad Victoria Norris is away to Rocks, I could not watch her

Latest posts

Back