Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Now girls don`t forget to keep a lipstick in your LG handbag because you wouldn`t want to bump into the editor of Vogue in Sainsbury`s without any lippy on now would you?
Also she said you can`t take anything too seriously now as the world is falling apart.......I think she thinks buying a LG bag will make it better and solve all out problems!!!..Do they ever think before they open their mouths!!!
Time they got real!!!

Now girls don`t forget to keep a lipstick in your LG handbag because you wouldn`t want to bump into the editor of Vogue in Sainsbury`s without any lippy on now would you?
Also she said you can`t take anything too seriously now as the world is falling apart.......I think she thinks buying a LG bag will make it better and solve all out problems!!!..Do they ever think before they open their mouths!!!
Time they got real!!!

I just heard that and laughed out loud - she really is on another planet! she wasn't half blabbing - Claire looked like she was shutting her up (makes a change) - the two of them on together it's like Play School with over-priced bags!

Yes, I noticed she was flogging a purse for £120 ( and no easy pay) the sort of thing you take when you go out for a meal in a restuarant - as opposed to KFC is suppose :22:

Hi,

I notice Debenhams appear to have dropped her designs - and a lot of them were in the sale at Christmas.

Cheers,
Karen

She also said If I can't make bags that are modern then just go and buy a bag off the market or a Charity shop, she also said about a £45 make up bag, what a fun gift for one of your friends who is worried about their mortgage or job. Yeah right a poxy make up bag will make you stop worrying. Stuck up c*w

I think QVC are really out of touch if they think we normal folk can spend hundreds of pounds on a canvas or plastic bag. I wouldnt spend more than about a tenner on one of her bags and I've seen much nicer bags in my local market and Primark.:1:

She's all the above and more with it but she is a long term sufferer of depression so I try to cut her some slack. Then she says something ludicrous and I feel like giving her a baseball bat facial:64:

She's all the above and more with it but she is a long term sufferer of depression so I try to cut her some slack. Then she says something ludicrous and I feel like giving her a baseball bat facial:64:

Thats still no excuse for overpriced tat.

I've got 3 Lulu Guinness handbags - none of which were bought from QVC (LG Sale Shop, TK Maxx, Ebay). The designs that QVC are getting are so not right and some are downright nasty.

There are far better and cheaper ways to buy LG bags than QVC.

Last edited:
Just seen the shell shaped purse for £70 plus £3.45 p and p. I could have bought that instead of the two gorgeous Dents leather handbags that I got and I would have saved a massive £1.55.

She also said If I can't make bags that are modern then just go and buy a bag off the market or a Charity shop, she also said about a £45 make up bag, what a fun gift for one of your friends who is worried about their mortgage or job. Yeah right a poxy make up bag will make you stop worrying. Stuck up c*w

Yes she is a stuck up sos and so ... she was very condesending all the time, do her sort never consider what is going on around them befoe they put their mouths in gear!

She was saying Dale's daughter who is 12 could have a purse as an entry point to her range and it would make a lovely gift!

Dale wasn't having any of it - don't think said daughter will be having a LG bag just yet!

She kept saying oh hasn't this sold out yet? No LG - there's a recession remember!

I think £120 for a purse in this current climate is sheer madness. I haven't got £120 to spare thank you very much. Thats my food budget for the month at the moment. QVC are just proving that they are so out of touch with their customers and whats going on in the world. Knitwear at in excess of £80, handbags over £200. Its about time they looked for good quality brands at lower prices instead of thinking they've cracked it by getting a Britsih designer to flog her expensive tat on their channel. Sorry but it just made my blood boil both Claire and Lulu talking about these bags as if we can all buy them on a whim. Come on get real!!

I totally agree with all the comments posted. The one thing that really grates on me is her voice. The marketing person they had on singing her praises had one of the most annoying voices too - wonder how many plums she had in her mouth. Is LG part of the Guinness Brewery family does anyone know? Probably not as I can't imagine she's down to earth enough to be associated with beer!!

I always thought she was Topaz but I'm not sure, totally agree about the voice. Did you see her with the small black evening bag with a wrist strap towards the end of the show, she looked and spoke about it as if she had never seen it before in her life.

I totally agree with all the comments posted. The one thing that really grates on me is her voice. The marketing person they had on singing her praises had one of the most annoying voices too - wonder how many plums she had in her mouth. Is LG part of the Guinness Brewery family does anyone know? Probably not as I can't imagine she's down to earth enough to be associated with beer!!

She used to be married to Valentine Guinness who is a member of the brewery family.

Latest posts

Back