Really Kathy!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't think of many jobs where you can get away with woolgathering and distraction and borderline incompetence - and if the cause is a family wedding, then that is even less excusable.

Having said that, I find Kathy much less distracting and annoying than some I could mention. Maybe because I almost never tune in for the morning shows.

I think she still struggles, in spite of being on Q for yonks. As one of the less egotistical presenters, I've always liked her, but I don't think she's a TV "natural", and I agree that she seems hesitant and ill-prepared at times - thing is, if a presenter is uber confident, they can often "wing it" when they are not 100% prepared, but if you are shaky to begin with, there's no chance of being able to get away with it, and that's why it's so patently obvious she's uncomfortable. I think if it was me, I'd be asking myself if I was in the right job!

QUOTE=shopperholic;824926]I seen her do that a while ago with the Judith Williams skin care, the one where you dispense it by pushing the inside down, well Kathy was saying how she always uses it and loves it, but kept twisting and turning trying to get the stuff out and getting quite flustered, then Judith had to help her, that was quite embarrassing. When she stumbles on her words, with that deep frown of concentration, it's as if you're willing her with bated breath to finish the sentence and get her words out, I think it makes quite uncomfortable viewing, or it did when I used to watch.[/QUOTE]

Oh how embarrassing that must have been! No hiding place on TV, is there, once you've made the mistake, it's out there to come back and haunt you! (Unless you're Peter Simon and apparently don't care about looking a twit because it's normal behaviour)......

I watched her with some Doll 10 lipsticks this morning. She was absolutely raving about them but it was plainly obvious that she'd never used them because she had no clue how the damn things opened. I was embarrassed for her. Made her look quite stupid IMO.

Latest posts

Back