• 40ml White Peaches Hand Creme
Warming Spice
  • 100ml Tonka Angelika Perfume
  • 10ml Amber Oud Ahad Perfume
  • 10ml Parfum Nashwa Perfume
  • 10ml Melrose Apple Blossom Perfume
  • 40ml Black Tulip Hand Creme
100ml Perfume RRP £55 + post
10ml Perfume RRP £50 + post (as each is £25 + post)
40ml Hand Creme RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £120 + post

Attachments

• Shay TSV 1.jpg
    Shay TSV 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Shay TSV 2.jpg
    Shay TSV 2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Shay TSV 3.jpg
    Shay TSV 3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Shay TSV 4.jpg
    Shay TSV 4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Shay TSV 5.jpg
    Shay TSV 5.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 99
I’m not going for the spice one because that is going to be Oudh City. I really want to try Sicilian Limes but I just tried my unused Clementines and yes, it’s nice enough but I don’t want 100ml of it, nor the watermelon one. I love the smell of watermelon but don’t want it on me. So I’m going with floral as I like Atropa, and both the small ones (apple is new isn’t it?). These two little ones are both this years scent, so I suspect they are using the TSV to get rid! I wonder how much it will cost though. Have I missed that little factoid?

"Oudh City" :LOL::LOL: I know what you mean though lol. I fancy the fruity one but do I need perfumes? Do I? Tempted. If it's on EP.

CC
I fancy fruity too. Is clementine anything like BO? (haha) Not that mad about BO.

Now where's our llloyd? Is she sulking cos I called her a show off?

Shay & Blue Bargain 3x 10ml floral for £15 but be quick it will sell out

• Scarlet Lilly
  • Amber Rose
  • Tallulah's Camelia

Shay & Blue 5 Piece Fragrance Gift Collection
Item Number: 246955
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Discover a tantalising selection of fragrances with this gift set from Shay & Blue. Featuring one large and three small fragrances, as well as a moisturising hand creme, all in your choice of decadent scents, this collection is the perfect way to try out Shay & Blue's standout fragrances. There's so much choice, from beloved bestsellers to brand-new launches, including a preview of new 2023 scent Melrose Apple Blossom, so it's the perfect way to immerse yourself in beautiful fragrance every day, or gifting a loved one who deserves a perfume upgrade!
*A great saving : Within each option of this collection there are items that cannot be bought individually from Shay & Blue, so if you were to buy similar items directly, you’d pay £140. For our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £86.07. Plus, in each option there are items that aren’t currently available to buy elsewhere.

Your fragrance adventure – this special collection will take you on a journey of expertly-crafted scents, whether you're already a fan of Shay & Blue's artisan fragrances or you're ready to discover their complexity and fullness for yourself.

The choice is yours - this collection comes in a choice of fragrances to suit your scent profile. If you prefer more floral scents, opt for Floral Bouquet. If fruity scents are more your style, try the Fresh Fruit option. If you prefer your perfume more deep and earthy, choose Warming Spice.

In with the new - this collection features a number of brand-new and limited-edition fragrances. Try the hugely popular Atropa Belladonna scent in the Floral Bouquet option, or discover the limited-edition Tonka Angelica in the Warming Spice option, as well as Parfum Nashwa. Whatever scent option you go for, there's so much to discover!

Discover an exclusive - each collection includes Melrose Apple Blossom, a preview of a 2023 fragrance launch!

Switch up your scent - with four gorgeous Eau de Parfums in this collection, you can change up your signature fragrance as often as you choose, ensuring that you never get bored of your scent all season long! Plus, with three scents in the collection coming in 10ml travel-friendly trial sizes, bringing your favourite scent away with you has never been easier.

Great gifting - housed in a beautifully presented box, this collection is perfect as a Christmas present for a fellow perfume lover, or a "just because" treat for yourself when you just can't help indulging in a spontaneous pamper.

• Delivered to UK mainland only (excluding UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)
  • Peta Certified as cruelty-free

Contains:
Warming Spice option:

• 1 x Tonka Angelica Eau De Parfum (100ml) - 2022 Winter limited edition
  • 1 x Black Tulip Hand Creme (40ml)
  • 1 x Amber Oud Ahad Eau De Parfum concentrate (10ml)
  • 1 x Parfum Nashwa Extract of Parfum (10ml) - first time ever in a 10ml size
  • 1 x Melrose Apple Blossom Eau De Parfum (10ml) - preview of 2023 new fragrance launch
Or
Fresh Fruit option:

• 1 x Clementines Eau De Parfum (100ml) - 2022 NEW fragrance launch
  • 1 x White Peaches Hand Creme (40ml)
  • 1 x Sicilian Limes Eau De Parfum (10ml)
  • 1 x Watermelons Eau De Parfum (10ml)
  • 1 x Melrose Apple Blossom Eau De Parfum (10ml) - preview of 2023 new fragrance launch
Or
Floral Bouquet option:

• 1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau De Parfum (100ml)
  • 1 x English Cherry Blossom Hand Creme (40ml)
  • 1 x Cotton Flower Eau De Parfum (10ml) - 2022 limited edition
  • 1 x Lilacs and Gooseberries Eau De Parfum (10ml) - limited edition

I had the miss you voucher code the other day but I didn't think I'd use it so it went in the recycling bin, but I'm actually tempted by this so if anyone had the code please could you share it because that would cover the P&P.

Thanks in advance

Well, this past year I have bought 2 sets of 4 of these perfumes, the 10ml ones. Didn't like any of them at all. Put some on eBay and gave the rest away. So I won't be buying this.

I also have 3 hand creams and don't like the smell of any of them either. Guess we are all different. I have to say though, I wish I did like them, the price of this TSV is very good.

The longest lasting perfumes ( on me ) are the concentrated perfume oils from the likes of Swiss arabian. They come in small very pretty bottles with a dabber and you smooth the oil onto your pulse points. They`re halal so they don`t contain alcohol or other additives and that means they`re powerful and need to be use sparingly. Some sellers sell samples so you can try before you buy a full bottle. My favourite are the Swiss Arabian brand and Al Haramain as a close second. You use so little that a bottle lasts ages even though they are small bottles and remember they aren`t watered down like spray perfumes are.
Oh I love Swiss Arabian wood burning chips. So powerful and smell is amazing.

Within each option of this collection there are items that cannot be bought individually from Shay & Blue, so if you were to buy similar items directly, you’d pay £140.

100ml Perfume RRP £55 cost £21.19
10ml Perfume RRP £75 as £25 each cost £9.63 each
40ml Hand Creme RRP £15 currently on offer at £10 (used £10 value to balance to £140) cost £3.85

Total £140 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I ordered the Atropa one last night. I was surprised that the Angelica is only a Christmas limited edition but is the 100ml size. I would expect that to be a 10ml and something from the proper range as 100ml because if you fall in love with it, you can’t repeat buy it.

The presenter (a bit shouty but not too bad) said half the spicy stock had gone by 9.20. I thought she the. Said half of all stock had gone but may have misheard that, anyway they’re all on the website this morning. No advanced orders apparently. Dom said once the Angelica has gone, that’s it for the fragrance. Now it wasn’t on their website yesterday so does that mean this is made for QVC??😱

Latest posts

Back