Shay & Blue TSV 18/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW, I am sure you would have posted if you knew and we might not know until just before, but looking at threads for previous Shay & Blue TSVs, you have managed to get the info 5-10 days in advance, so I wondered if we might expect details on this one soon?

I’m obviously not that bothered and definitely haven’t thought about it every day since the thread started. Not at all. I’m simply thinking of other forum members who might be keen to see what the TSV is. I can take it or leave it. Obviously.

SCW, I am sure you would have posted if you knew and we might not know until just before, but looking at threads for previous Shay & Blue TSVs, you have managed to get the info 5-10 days in advance, so I wondered if we might expect details on this one soon?

I’m obviously not that bothered and definitely haven’t thought about it every day since the thread started. Not at all. I’m simply thinking of other forum members who might be keen to see what the TSV is. I can take it or leave it. Obviously.
Liar

it dont work like that some times tsvs dont pop up till the day before so all i can do is keep checking but if nothing is there i cant post a thing

Attachments

• Shay & Blue TSV 1.jpg
    Shay & Blue TSV 1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 83
Shay & Blue currently have an Explorer set of 4 x 10 ml should be £100 on offer at £25.

Includes the following fragrances:

• Lilacs & Gooseberries
  • Tallulahs Camellia
  • Oud Alif
  • Amber Rose

I love these 10ml sizes for going out but they are ridiculously priced at full rrp. However I must be strong. I don’t want the two more masculine ones, I have enough Black tulip, I haven’t yet tried my clementine or cotton flower, and the only one I really fancy trying is Sicilian Limes. So I must not buy five others just so I can do that!!!!! No really, I must not.

I love these 10ml sizes for going out but they are ridiculously priced at full rrp. However I must be strong. I don’t want the two more masculine ones, I have enough Black tulip, I haven’t yet tried my clementine or cotton flower, and the only one I really fancy trying is Sicilian Limes. So I must not buy five others just so I can do that!!!!! No really, I must not.
So, you'll be buying two sets then eh Mazza? 😂😂

But, Mazza, you get all six for the price of one plus a little bit of P&P.

So naturally I am now very interested in this! I have looked at my spreadsheet and discovered I did like the Oudh but just thought it wasn’t very me. Well I’ve since bought a bottle of Arpege and that also isn’t very me so maybe I’m changing! I just tested Cottonflower which is nice on my skin, and Clementine which is nice but doesn’t smell, on me, remotely of clementine. In fact it’s nearer to Amber Rose! Maybe I got a renegade 10ml. So basically I think I’ve talked myself round. What a shock, 😂😂. Justified by the handbag sizes for my theatre trips! And then I must calm down in the perfume front. I am actually looking for a bargain version of Le Jardin de Monsieur Li by Hermes. I think I have spent so much looking for it I have spent more than on buying the original. Oh dear. Still, it’s hot and you need a break don’t you? Oh, used that excuse on Seasalt yesterday. At least I’m not going wild when its cold and gas bills cost the earth. 😉

There are a couple of S and B fragrances I quite like but none I can say I madly love. Blackberry woods, Amber Rose and Blood oranges are the 3 I would use but wouldn`t go out of my way to regularly buy. I`ve had a couple of their sample boxes and must admit I really like the handcreams. They sink in quickly and aren`t greasy but the perfumes I can take or leave.
I recently stocked up with cologne from Turkey. It`s a brand made in Istanbul and a 100ml spray bottle cost just 55lira in a local shop near to the hotel. That`s about £2.75. The same brand (Rebul) sells on Amazon or Ebay for between £14 to £19 and there are lots of different fragrances. I bought 4 bottles and spritz it everywhere especially as its very cooling. Once its gone I won`t pay Amazon or Ebay prices and will return to my English Fern cologne from Bronnley.

Latest posts

Back