Shay & Blue TSV 18/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I’m still smarting from missing the OTO the other day, which was a great price, so I need something to cheer me up. Actually, the TSV will have to be more or less as good a bargain and although I like most S&B fragrances, it will depend on the choices there. Even I don’t just buy anything!
Oh no. Can you remember what the OTO was? Please let it be something I hate!

Oh no. Can you remember what the OTO was? Please let it be something I hate!
It was a 100ml bottle of Clementine, a 10ml bottle of Black’s Club Leather and a 10ml bottle of Blackberry Woods for just under £41 inc P&P. I didn’t particularly rate Clementine when I first tried it but of course I saw this deal and decided I loved it! Hope that hasn’t distressed you as well!

Phew. Wasn't too keen on clementine either. Great value though. Thanks.
I must say, having dug out my 10ml bottle of Clementine that morning to wear it a while before I decided about the OTO, I came to like it a lot more. But I never did see the deal available. I kept trying the link thinking it just hadn’t gone live yet and wouldn’t be until a beauty show that evening, but it must have sold out before I even saw SCW’s post.

Moving on …. I am keen to see what the TSV has to offer.

I must say, having dug out my 10ml bottle of Clementine that morning to wear it a while before I decided about the OTO, I came to like it a lot more. But I never did see the deal available. I kept trying the link thinking it just hadn’t gone live yet and wouldn’t be until a beauty show that evening, but it must have sold out before I even saw SCW’s post.

Moving on …. I am keen to see what the TSV has to offer.
yes it was meant for that hour but sold out way before

Black Tulip is one of the very few scents I can use which doesn’t trigger allergies etc and always have a bottle ahead of me which I usually buy when I have a M&S voucher.

I opened a new one yesterday and although I was in a rush out I didn’t think it smelled at all like it usually does but I’ll know better when I have time to compare old and new.

I like a number of Shay and Blue perfumes. But, I do not like white florals and never wanted to smell like fruit or dandelions or pee the beds as they are known here.
I had a mini of Dandelion and Fig and rather liked it, which surprised me.
I like D&F, too. Maybe not in my top 3 but I would certainly buy it if it were in a deal. Have you smelt it, Donna, or does the fact it has dandelion in the name put you off?

I fell for the rubbish that Chloe Everton was spouting about it being this incredible and totally unique fragrance. Despite being sent 100ml instead fo the 30ml I ordered, I still sent it back. Reminded me of fly spray mixed with a green fig note. Not for me.

It is the name Dandelion name, real ones don't have a smell, but the stalk has a bitter smell. Also, I have never had the urge to smell of fig! I will eat them, though.
Actually, do figs really have a smell? If they do, I can’t detect it, apart from a sort of earthy sweetness. Despite that, I always seem to like anything with fig in the description or listed as one of the notes, including perfumes, candles, diffusers, etc. It’s odd. Or maybe I am!

Latest posts

Back