Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ophelia Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Juli Roberts

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Jilly Halladay

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
One who is not my favourite and causes me to just switch off, apart from Ophelia is she who is on now, I cannot stand Chloe
Chloe was on this morning and she is utterly unbearable; jiggling about and propping herself up on the clothing rail. Her presentation style is just awful, if the presenters were all like her I wouldn't buy anything at all.

It could be her QVC wardrobe that she changes out of as soon as she's off air. I imagine that in her private life she doesn't wear dowdy QVC clothes.
I think she was being a bit of a mickey-taker today...trying to wear as many clashing patterns as possible.
The Big Deal blouse/ the FU pink animal shirt and the houndstooth scarf all at once
I can imagine her having a bet on with a friend

I think she was being a bit of a mickey-taker today...trying to wear as many clashing patterns as possible.
The Big Deal blouse/ the FU pink animal shirt and the houndstooth scarf all at once
I can imagine her having a bet on with a friend
I think you're right. She likes joking around. The trouble is, that if you joke around too much, and it gets out of hand, you can face losing your job.

I find her mannerisms very uncomfortable to watch as well as her behaviour
Yeah, she's certainly hard work to watch is Chloe! A few people have noticed that she always seems to be checking herself out on the studio monitor, which is distracting. I've never liked her dress sense much either. It's always trousers, never a dress or separates. Now Katy Pullinger on the other hand, much prefer her style.

It seems to have died a death! I didn't vote because I don't have a favourite presenter and I think it's a silly idea to do a poll on this anyway. Has Jill Franks Fan gone? He or she was the one who suggested the poll.
Hopefully, once trolling was mentioned. :whistle: But trolls are like buses - there'll be another one along soon.

I think you're right. She likes joking around. The trouble is, that if you joke around too much, and it gets out of hand, you can face losing your job.
Female, gay & a mother? No chance.

Hopefully, once trolling was mentioned. :whistle: But trolls are like buses - there'll be another one along soon.
If one engages with any 'troll' content, in ant way whatsoever, you feed them. I made that mistake.

Latest posts

Back