Yankee tsv 5th of jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell it reminds me of the only hanna candles fragrance that I really liked it smells quite strongly of cloves and geraniums. I've only had it so far in the tarts and samplers and has quite a strong smell hth. Jo xx

Thanks Jo, I think I might be able to resist the TSV unless I share one with my mum.

Its on the website now

Yankee Candle Set of 4 10oz Candles in Glass Tumblers

Today's Special Value Price
£23.50

QVC Price
£28.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Fill your home with sensual scents using this four-piece Yankee Candle collection. The 10oz candles are available in two fragrance options: Fresh or Garden. The invigorating Fresh option includes candles in Clean Cotton, Ocean Water, Evening Air, and Greenhouse scents. Choose the uplifting Garden option and you'll receive Velvet Petals, Lilac Blossoms, Lemon Lavender, and Sweet Honeysuckle. Each candle burns for about 55 - 65 hours. For even better savings see our Buy More Save More offer [758234].

Yankee Candle Set of 8 10oz Candles in Glass Tumblers

Today's Special Value Price
£42.00

QVC Price
£51.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Delight the senses with this uplifting eight-piece Yankee Candle set. Perfect for enhancing the ambience in your home, the 10oz candles come in eight sumptuous scents. You'll receive the following four fresh-themed candles: Clean Cotton, Ocean Water, Evening Air, and Greenhouse scents. There are also uplifting garden perfumed candles in Velvet Petals, Lilac Blossoms, Lemon Lavender, and Sweet Honeysuckle. Each candle burns for about 55 - 65 hours.

:thanks: Bluebell

Thanks Bluebell!!! :)

Thanks Bluebell! hopefully will manage to resist his :)

You are all welcome but it is Sazza who needs to be thanked because she found it and it saves me staying up till Midnight :THUMBSUP:
My mum has ordered the set of 8 for the two of us to share so dont know which fragrances I will get, will wait and see which ones I fancy when it arrives.

Thanks Sazza and Bluebell.
I have also ordered the set of 8.
This is my first QVC order since Dec.2nd so I am not doing too badly!!
Decleor TSV will probably be my next.

Yankee candles would have to be giving themselves away for me to try any more, after the huge disappointment of the something Velvet TSV :( First and last time.

clemenzina

Yankee Doodle are doing 30% off tumblers and you can choose the ones you want. Buying 4 plus postage works out cheaper than the TSV! They are £6.29 each.

Yankee not such a TSV

Just to let everyone know that Yankeedoodle.co.uk are offering 30% off tumblers. You can choose from a large selection and they are £6.29 each. Even with postage they work out cheaper than the TSV and you can get the ones you want and not be lumbered with ones you dont want!

Bought the set of 8 and will keep some and give some as gifts.I like yankee candles and have never had a bad one yet!Burning mango peach salsa at the moment,its lovely.

And ...... Oswaldtwistle Mills in Lancashire are offering 50% off all Christmas Yankee goodies, including jars, votives, tumblers and the Christmas toppers etc. Unfortunately, they don't do mail order, but if anybody's in the area - bargains to be had.

Pauline xx

Yankee Doodle are doing 30% off tumblers and you can choose the ones you want. Buying 4 plus postage works out cheaper than the TSV! They are £6.29 each.

Are QVC not cheaper overall?
£23.50 + 5.95 (p&p) = 29.45

Yankee doodle
£25.16 + 4.75 (p&p) = 29.91

or is it my maths?

also one thing to remember with Yankeedoodle it is all very old stock and at least (as I found out) with QVC you can burn some of them or all if you like and send them back if you don't like them

hi the postage quoted to me frm Yankee Doodle is £3.50 so that makes 4 tumblers £28.66 as opposed to £29.45 with QVC.
Carol

Hi the postage quoted by Yankee Doodle is £3.50 which makes 4 tumblers £28.66 all in as opposed to £29.45 frm QVC. It is a matter of choice as Yankee Doodle may not have all the fragrances if it is the ones in th TSV you particularly want.
Carol

Latest posts

Back