Yankee tsv 5th of jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope it's an electric tart burner!

That would be good! Although, I do find some of their tart burners a bit fancy - wish they'd so a simple and understated electric one!

Em xxx

YC are overpriced on QVC so it would have to be excellent value for me to buy any more just yet. I saw a YC show the other night with a new presenter rather than Michaela Lee which was quite refreshing. I was starting to switch off when she came on cos she was getting so boring and repetitive.

hope its a lovely french vanilla set, I love french vanilla but they never sell enough of it on QVC. In the past 2 years I have only seen 2 french vanilla items.

That would be good! Although, I do find some of their tart burners a bit fancy - wish they'd so a simple and understated electric one!

Em xxx

Em I bought a cream(with a cream ivy pattern) electric tart burner from QVC it came with about 20 YC tarts( i prefer Darl's tartsx) it was around £35inc p&p. Just Candles do it on its own for £19.99 plus p&p - i want another two!! My home is very glass and chrome with cream walls so i dont like fancy anything!! the cream burner fits in nicely. Hopefully someone will be along with an item number soon. Linda

oh yawn, yankee are overrated and on qvc, overpriced

I sometimes think that when I have bought a fragrance that really disappoints but I am really, really loving my latest purchases.

Jack Frost

Home for the Holidays

Happy Christmas

These three have really brought that Christmas feeling into my home. Lovely!

Has anyone tried the Midnight Jasmine fragrance? I adore jasmine and just wondered how strong this one was.

Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas what the TSV was going to be yet.

Thanks,

T x

Has anyone tried the Midnight Jasmine fragrance? I adore jasmine and just wondered how strong this one was.

Yes, I have this one burning at the moment however prefer to burn it upstairs rather than in the living room. It's a little overpowering.

got brazillian passion fruit and ginger citrus for £8.99 each which is fab for the large jar candles they have xmas scents at half price aswell (HALLMARK CARDS)

Latest posts

Back