Pearl Teapot Pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
OMGoodness please tell me that I wasn't the only one to see this terrible creation.

It looked horrible, why would they do that to a Pearl?

I have looked through their site but am unable to find a piccie of it.

It was on yesterday evening and it was just horrible.

Why anyone would do that to a Pearl is beyond me.

If anyone can find the piccie I would be very grateful.

134074.jpg

This litle 'beauty'

:54::34:

Thats it.

Why oh why would they do that to a pearl.

how did you find it?

I am sorry if you bought it or if anyone one on here has.

I seen it at least 5 times on air Yaz, and each time I've thought what a bliddy waste of a tahitian pearl. Sorry, it's just naff IMVHO.

:doggie:

I am in full agreement with you Yazrose.......what a thing to do to a pearl!!!:11:

I found it in the shop part of Gems under tahitian pearl

They have another one too

134075.jpg

Shameful design imo!!!:54:

I feel sorry for gem stones, too. You can't help but think...you deserve better than this!
Like this strange creation...
137421.jpg
Why put those poor rubies in this?

Please somebody tell me I'm hallucinating... I can't bear to think those actually exist...

Those pearl teapots are so funny ............. I'm almost tempted to buy one because it would make me laugh every time I looked at it!

Please tell me I'm seeing things! How strong is that Chablis?? I've only had one glass and I swear I'm seeing pearls that look like t-pots! I need to go for a lie down in a darkened room!

I feel sorry for gem stones, too. You can't help but think...you deserve better than this!
Like this strange creation...
137421.jpg
Why put those poor rubies in this?

Every time I see this picture I think it's a gem studded representation of a bunny who's had all four legs hacked off. Sorry - the rubies look like blood...
Just the sort of thing I'd like to wear - not!
Time to take my sick mind to bed now.
Oh, and I won't be buying a pearl teapot either - though at least the cruelty there is to an inanimate gemstone instead of a poor lickle bunny wabbit!

Don't you think the teapearls and the mutilated rabbit maybe pale into insignificance compared with this?

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UHF8795

With a bit of imagination I think it's supposed to be a bee in a honeycomb, but I'm really not sure. I feel sorry for whoever has to present that on air - I imagine it would be described as a "conversation piece".

I saw that pearl teapot on the website recentlly and thought I must be imagining things. It is without doubt cruelty to pearls. Obviously those tahitians are too up themselves and need to be trivialised. Please don't tell me its a copy of a Bulgari design....

Don't you think the teapearls and the mutilated rabbit maybe pale into insignificance compared with this?

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UHF8795

With a bit of imagination I think it's supposed to be a bee in a honeycomb, but I'm really not sure. I feel sorry for whoever has to present that on air - I imagine it would be described as a "conversation piece".

A shed load of imagination MissMagpie, I'd say. What ghastly jewellery and thanks to all who've posted the gruesome pics as they've made me appreciate my own pieces all the more.

Don't do it Jantaculum..................please don't do it....................in the name of all that is good and pure in this world PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back