L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never read it! Maybe I should lol
Why oh why can't they do a rose TSV I could smell that all day :)

Jools, the rose is most definitely my favourite. The soaps are just wonderful and I've a shower/bath gel just asking to be used. But then, Fresh Cut Roses is my fave Yankee Candle, so I'm biased. Totally.:)

I love the rose too, mmmmmmm.
I've ordered the fresh, I think I may have to go back and order the floral too lol

I love the rose too, mmmmmmm.
I've ordered the fresh, I think I may have to go back and order the floral too lol

So... then it won't matter if QVC have got it wrong???? Lol!!

I admit to dithering like mad about this TSV, despite saying I'd not be buying. I love most of both of them, if that makes sense, and I suppose I could give other bits away.

I'm talking myself into buying this......

AY has just said (at 1:16) that 1,500 have sold. That's not a lot, is it?

Just gone for the floral option even though I would have preferred one of L'occitane's newer fragrances instead of the same old.Their Lavender though is one of the best I've tried & really is a true Lavender scent.
Does anyone remember Ephemer?I loved their shower gels & one of my faves was their Lavender & Geranium.Gorgeous!!

Last edited:
not usual standards

Credit crunch?

I hate the phrase and admit to not being 100% certain what 'they' mean with that (credit crunch), but if it means that QVC have to put more value into their products and better TSVs to keep their customers then it might work to our advantage, if we buy sensibly. IYKWIM

I'm not going for it either. I need something more exciting than this and I think most people know what that is...

The L'Occitane TSV is on Saturday 12th July.

not as meaty as the other loccitane tsvs a lot less product. but i actually like it as most of it is quite new. a shame the handcream is not full size though and wouldnt it have been nice to supersize the cherry blossom shower gel. it would have sold out by now.

I've ordered the 'Fresh' version, cos I really like the verbena fragrance :) I like that dinky little handcream, it will be nice to keep in the handbag.

O/T For anyone who likes the scent of roses, I had a snort of Paul Smith's 'Rose' in the airport duty free shop, it's gorgeous and I rather regretted not buying some - until I saw it much cheaper on cheapsmells.com. It's next on my list!

I'm really not impressed by this TSV compared to the last one which I'm still receiving on auto delivery. Just a personal preference but I prefer the kit that I have which includes Almond Oil, preferred over the Lavender and Verbena, and liquid soap.

I have not purchase either I have so much to use up I keep telling myself I don't need this one! but would love to try the lipgloss so may keep an eye out on ebay :D

What does everyone else think of the L'Occitane lipglosses?

I have had a couple but I ended up throwing them out as I found they were so bitty on the lips.

I've never tried them before. My fave lipgloss was the one with the second last BE TSV

Sazza, I've found the lipglosses to be bitty too. Couldn't get on with them.

Latest posts

Back