What Is She Wearing???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
JF has just been on, she is drunk I think......but what caught my eye was her dress, I know it is a dress, but it looks like a sheet wrapped around:giggle: and she is acting silly:doh:

I doubt she's drunk, didn't she kick up a real fuss when someone gave her something like salad dressing (?) with a hint of alcoholic in it?

They are having a party at QVC , all drinking cocktails ....they could have waited till after 9pm :dull: They are making me want one, and I have not had a drink for ages :sad:

Another one shoulder job. She obv wanting to show off her figure to the max. Just saw her in green room sat next to will she was all brown and could see her legs, very nice, actually erm. I mean she is bound to get this type of attention if she dresses in this way. Usually she looks very hungry but tonight she looks delicious.

She does appear drunk but think its just an act. She is clearly having great fun though and its great to see. Jill looks so much fun and very attractive when she is in this mood. One thing I noticed, her shoes are about 4 sizes too big, she was dancing to x box and she nearly fell over. Jill like this, all happy, lovely to see. More of these saturday gift shows. Its qvc letting hair down.

Will was very masterful when he told AY to be quiet 'cos she had had too much too much to drink. Andrew Gatineau was red faced. Missed what AY said!

Luckily I'm only flicking over during x factor adverts . It looks like very forced jolity.

It does look a little forced but it is still refreshing to see qvc having some fun. Im thoroughly enjoying these satuday shows as I hate the x faxtor season.

I gree. It's good to see them relax a bit and not give us the hard sell every minute.

Really nice to see Dale back on a Saturday night but why does he need JF as a chaperone? Entertaining none the less only spoilt by DF popping up at the end with her sat nav TSV.

i thought she looked nice - was nice to see her in a little short dress instead of being swamped in those baggy trousers.

Just want to say what a breath of fresh air Stacey is. Nice to see her back and enjoying her cocktail, bare faced and ready to roll with her demos. Then when the time came, she didn't really have long enough and slapped the stuff on willy nilly. Jill had to come to the rescue and help her blend it. Don't know if the cocktail played a part but the demo didn't do the product any favours at all. Stacey's lovely character shone through though.

Just want to say what a breath of fresh air Stacey is. Nice to see her back and enjoying her cocktail, bare faced and ready to roll with her demos. Then when the time came, she didn't really have long enough and slapped the stuff on willy nilly. Jill had to come to the rescue and help her blend it. Don't know if the cocktail played a part but the demo didn't do the product any favours at all. Stacey's lovely character shone through though.

Sharing screen with Mally guest earlier won't have helped. Extra pressure to extol own brand.

...Then when the time came, she didn't really have long enough and slapped the stuff on willy nilly. Jill had to come to the rescue and help her blend it. Don't know if the cocktail played a part ...
you don't know how funny that read if you missed the word 'nilly' out of the sentence - must get some glasses lol

Latest posts

Back