Why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe it's because Wirral tries to turn every thread into an expose about BIDS ASA complaints and uses every mention of a presenter to parade the complaints he has made against them. Maybe that's the reason people think he Loves lcomplaining to the ASA? he certainly features it a lot in his posts. But some people LIKE to complain. It's what keeps them going. Gives them a purpose. My sister calls it 'glass half empty syndrome' people who are born to look for the bad rather than enjoy the good.

My better half (who's American) once said to me that complaining & not taking any BS is something alot of Americans like about the British. I suppose we are a nation of people who don't accept incompetence & we get bee's in our bonnet rather easily... yet usually fully justifiably.

Wirral. I'm going to take you under my 'wing' and inject some positivity into you. I'm going to fill you full of rainbows and chase away those rain clouds. Right now your a 'black jack' but with my helP you could be a fruit salad. Bursting with joy and always seeing the good. it's not going to be easy. Your dark side is as dark as a one of BID TV's led torchs. But I know that deep deep deep deeP deep deep deep deep down beyond the angry magma is a happy little flame. And I'm going to fan that flame Wirral. I'm going to fan the heck out of it!! Let's start with something simple. HOw about you write a post - it doesn't have to be long, that doesn't have the word 'ASA' in it . Let's give it a go !!

Wirral. I'm going to take you under my 'wing' and inject some positivity into you. I'm going to fill you full of rainbows and chase away those rain clouds. Right now your a 'black jack' but with my helP you could be a fruit salad. Bursting with joy and always seeing the good. it's not going to be easy. Your dark side is as dark as a one of BID TV's led torchs. But I know that deep deep deep deeP deep deep deep deep down beyond the angry magma is a happy little flame. And I'm going to fan that flame Wirral. I'm going to fan the heck out of it!! Let's start with something simple. HOw about you write a post - it doesn't have to be long, that doesn't have the word 'ASA' in it . Let's give it a go !!

How about you writing a post that doesn't involve Wirral in it? I'd rather we give that a go, you're obsessed :giggle:

How about you writing a post that doesn't involve Wirral in it? I'd rather we give that a go, you're obsessed :giggle:

I'm very flattered by all the attention I receive from some posters, even if in some cases it isn't ever requited.

But I think Bingo loves me Momma, maybe we'll have the first shoppingtelly.com marriage? :heart:

Do Bid sell hats? :happy:

I haven't seen any in a while Momma but I just know you'd look gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous in this cheeky number :happy:

hat.jpg

Tell you what, when you see anything 'wrong' happening in the world, simply don't bother reporting or complaining about it.

That way we'll all be happy according to Bingo! There wouldn't be any need for the ASA, Police, criminal justice system (well, that is debatable but for another time and place), etc! Watch the chaos ensue.

Tell you what, when you see anything 'wrong' happening in the world, simply don't bother reporting or complaining about it.

That way we'll all be happy according to Bingo! There wouldn't be any need for the ASA, Police, criminal justice system (well, that is debatable but for another time and place), etc! Watch the chaos ensue.

Bingskins made 5 complaints to the ASA about Gems TV in literally a few minutes, and openly admitted it on here (they were of course all rejected though).

Pot. Kettle. Black? :giggle:

pot.jpg

In the fight against bid shopping, shoppers are represented by two separate but equally important groups: ShoppingTelly.com a forum for crusaders and oddballs and the ASA, a company who are never impartial or interested in other channels.

Law & Order: Special Bid Shopping Victims Unit

In the fight against bid shopping, shoppers are represented by two separate but equally important groups: ShoppingTelly.com a forum for crusaders and oddballs and the ASA, a company who are never impartial or interested in other channels.

May I add stalkers and nit-pickers:giggle:

If anyone is interested i'm having printed up a selection of ASA branded T Shirts, in a variety of colours.

I'm not charging for them but in return I would be most grateful if you could find it in your hearts to make a small donation to the Lisa Brash Art Foundation (South Shields Branch).

If anyone is interested i'm having printed up a selection of ASA branded T Shirts, in a variety of colours.

I'm not charging for them but in return I would be most grateful if you could find it in your hearts to make a small donation to the Lisa Brash Art Foundation (South Shields Branch).

I would like to order a ASA WANTED , DEAD OR ALIVE PETER SIMON T-Shirt please

a few ideas

WHY ARE WE WAITING?

ABOVE THE LAW

PEDANTIC PICKERS

SEEN BUT NOT HEARD

THE INVISIBLE MAN

DONT WATCH STILL COMMENT

I USED BLUE MAGIC WITH NO GLOVES AND STILL ALIVE

ROOTS OUT FOR THE SUMMER

Last edited:

LOL delusions of grandeur LOL

Latest posts

Back