Julien Macdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More over-priced tat then! I'd expect at least silver for that sort of priced. I noticed it says on QVC's web-site he was named Designer of the Year in 2001.

I would expect at LEAST sterling silver for those prices may be gold plated but NOT gold or silver TONE.
With no mention of what the stones are?
Yet another brand trying to cash in on Q's viewer numbers, there will always be some one who is taken in by the sales hype.

And the name. Paying for the name again. It's the same old tat with a supposedly 'famous' name printed on it.

****** hell, those prices make Bibi Bijoux look like a budget brand! I'll never say Bibi are expensive ever again

Ali Baba has 26 pages of leopard head earrings so you`ll probably find them on there just like the BW stuff.

One of the annoying pop up ads on my pc, is now showing Julien M bedding range ! so how long before THAT creeps in to challenge Kelly H !!!

Q are notorious for airing jewellery by 'celebs' - one show wonders and then its clearance, yeah !!!

Not interested in cruddy celeb-"designed" (yeah right) costume jewellery. If looking at QVC, last clicks or clearance is always where I look. Silver? moonstone, labradorite much better value and more my style.

I can't stand the guy and yet another that I would never watch. Imo he is an odious little man....

Gosh, the prices of his pieces are a little steep.

In a way, his collection reminds me of a jewellery era from the days of Dynasty shoulder pads and a little diva-ish

I guess the ladies who have lived through this era don't want to do it again, yet the ones that haven't lived the power jacket super hold hairspray decade, (because I do see some girls under 25 with the big hair & ra-ra skirt look) probably are too young to afford the range.

Yet to see girls with flourescent fingerless gloves, matching leg warmers and plastic 'shopping bag' though - now that WAS the look (coupled with the Wake me up before you go-go t-shirt) -- guilty as charged!

I can't stand the guy and yet another that I would never watch. Imo he is an odious little man....

If I remember I will watch it or some of it just to remind myself how awful he is, I vaguely remember him from strictly and wasn't impressed.

He always had a lot to say for himself - all I remember are the flashing white teeth and being plastered in crystals (oh oh, I bet Simon W loves him !)

I always find male fashion designers are a bit 'up themselves' anyway (ooooops !, weeeell, you know what I mean )

Some of the items are very expensive in my opinion for what they are. But they are selling out so what do I know.

I didn't watch the whole show but he seemed fairly subdued compared to last time I saw him on strictly.

Some of the items are very expensive in my opinion for what they are. But they are selling out so what do I know.

I didn't watch the whole show but he seemed fairly subdued compared to last time I saw him on strictly.

maybe he read he was not adored ON HERE

Latest posts

Back