Julien Macdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These large necklaces remind me Primark fashion Jewellery

You can take the boy out of Merthyr...ha ha!! I don't really know much of him other than his range at Debenhams and the fact that he's Welsh. There is no denying he has done extremely well for himself, and he is one of our greater talents. He seems nice enough, although I can't be doing with boasts and name dropping. Let the jewellery, and your name, speak for itself. It's a far more elegant way of being!

There were a few pieces I fancied. One was a rather demure, by his standards, pear shaped necklace in rose gold, and the other was a bracelet (the one that Kelly Hoppen commented on when she called in) I didn't like either enough to buy, especially as the bracelet was £200+

He was one of the first British designers to bring real fur back to his catwalk shows.

Kelly Hoppin is on It Takes Two now.

His range looks like exorbitantly priced cheap tat. Even if I did like it, his use of real fur in his garments, would put it way off my radar. He is, imo, the british version of the butcher.

Nothing like a welsh boyo who wears make-up! Lovely mun! Cowing lush! (Im Welsh)

In all honesty I thought that all the items wll most definately tarnish in 6 months, and the glued in stones will absolutely drop out. I'd be very surprised if they stood the test of time. I dont think the 'crystals' were even glass - looked plastic to me

The items very much reminded me of the huge bling earrings Anne Diamond used to wear on tv-am in the 1980s - Gosh I remember she had some beautiful sparkly red ones. Mmm lovely

Im seeking this style for Christmas in costume jewellery but not having much luck :(

Nothing like a welsh boyo who wears make-up! Lovely mun! Cowing lush! (Im Welsh)

In all honesty I thought that all the items wll most definately tarnish in 6 months, and the glued in stones will absolutely drop out. I'd be very surprised if they stood the test of time. I dont think the 'crystals' were even glass - looked plastic to me

The items very much reminded me of the huge bling earrings Anne Diamond used to wear on tv-am in the 1980s - Gosh I remember she had some beautiful sparkly red ones. Mmm lovely

Im seeking this style for Christmas in costume jewellery but not having much luck :(

Ditto!! And you're the only person I know outside of my home town that says "cowing lush"!!! I said it, in jest, to Mr MK last night and he looked at me as if I had two heads, mun!!!

Oh yes, I remember Anne Diamond's bobby dazzlers. They'd certainly wake you up of a morning!

You're welsh too! I didn't know that :)

I found this https://www.fruugo.co.uk/gold-style...YMjxUBmTqJbV_AovNj-mK3T2hoC2Zbw_wcB#s-8253493 Not sure if you already know about it though. Or there is this http://www.oliviadivine.co.uk/products/new-in/red-jewelled-teardrop-earrings/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back