Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine just had the one tube but the slip said 2, and customer services said should have been 2.

Well if the slip (ie. receipt!) said 2 tubes then they've clearly breached the sales contract.

Well if the slip (ie. receipt!) said 2 tubes then they've clearly breached the sales contract.

They don't seem to be able to fulfil the sales contract and I'm not sure where I stand if I want to hold on to the product, I'll see what they say.

I got my delivery of alpha h mask this morning and there was only one tube in the box. I guess no one got the duo. I have emailed them to ask what happens next. Has anyone who emailed or rang got a response? Would be interested to know what QVC are going to do!

I’ve just phoned and they don’t know where to start. They asked me to hold on to it for now while they are investigating.
At first she said that it is correct that this is the price for one item and one item I got.
I explained that the item description was since amended and in was two on tele.
I’m none the wiser and not sure how long I need to wait.
The email I sent on Thursday still not returned.

Can you believe it, I’ve looked on my account and on the list of orders it says Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask – not a duo, they seem to be wiping things out so the customer has no prove what they bought. I wonder if they will try to recall the emails of my order and dispatch and may be delete the order from my account.

But product description on website still says 2x mask, so does the information leaflet in the box. Don't think they can say that we are wrong on this! I still haven't received a response to my email. I think that by now they should have contacted anyone who bought this to explain their error and tell us what they intend to do to resolve it. However they haven't so I am just going to wait and see what happens.

Heres the screen shot
alphaCapture.JPG

I got an email just now;

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am sorry you only received one of this item.

There was an error regarding this item at the time of airing. This is now being looked into.

All customers affected will be contacted shortly.

If we can help with anything else please get back in touch with the team.

Customer Care team

I got an email just now;

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am sorry you only received one of this item.

There was an error regarding this item at the time of airing. This is now being looked into.

All customers affected will be contacted shortly.

If we can help with anything else please get back in touch with the team.

Customer Care team

This is almost word for word what they told me on the phone yesterday, but still no reply to my email.
I’m going to email them again tonight with the screenshot kindly posted by jordie.

CS seems to be a bit slowly these days. I still don't have an answer concerning the replacement Elemis cleansers which happen to be the same batch code as the set before.

Watchdog is back on tv at the moment, I'd contact them about it and inform QVC that you are doing so. Any possibility of bad publicity on national tv will get it sorted in a jiffy.

I almost wish I'd ordered the set myself now just to hold them to account, I love a good consumer battle!

Last edited:
Can you believe it, I’ve looked on my account and on the list of orders it says Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask – not a duo, they seem to be wiping things out so the customer has no prove what they bought. I wonder if they will try to recall the emails of my order and dispatch and may be delete the order from my account.

If you got your emails from them, they should still say duo.

I think this is really disgraceful of QVC. If they can't competently manage to put things on the website, in particular when they're doing a special for BCC, they really shouldn't be doing it at all. It makes a mockery of their fundraiser, the charity, the brand and us consumers.

Latest posts

Back