Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it would appear Julien Mcdonald's scheduled show has been cancelled until next year. He has upset all of those obsessive Yankee fans who were only too happy to insult a guest presenter online. Seems to me they run the ****** show on QVC.Pity Q doesn't ban some a**holes that deserve it as their other enterprises are immoral.

For real??? Is that why his scheduled TSV got bumped? Cor blimey, the SCANDAL - I read the b*tchy comments about the poor YC guest presenter (none of which Q removed despite repeated requests), the blatant double standards in Q-world are just pathetic.

What bitchy comments? I hate being out of the loop!!!!!!!

Mazda I'm not on FB either but if you just google QVC UK Facebook you will get on to the main page. It keeps asking you to log on but just keep pressing "not now". Down the right hand side is a heading "visitors posts" go into this and you will have a good laugh.

The JM is about 8.03 yesterday and the YC presenter is 12,Nov

I didn't realise it was on the Q FB page, thanks have now had a quick read of the posts about JM. Can't be doing with scrolling back to 12 Nov to read snippy comments about the YC presenter but I hope no one was too nasty about Rosa or Steven. They are two of the better guests IMHO! Let's face it, they could employ Andy Peters!!!!! (Off topic but....Has anyone else noticed that every food show of his, it is the same old brands week after week, so his artisanal sourcing expeditions haven't yielded much in the way of variety?)

Honestly, what a huge joke! I saw most of JM'S shows and he did no wrong! Yes, he looked a bit annoyed at something but he show cased his wares well!

What about the hangers on, groupies who get freebies and the so called friends who constantly get special mentions! Eh??? :mysmilie_5:

I didn't realise it was on the Q FB page, thanks have now had a quick read of the posts about JM. Can't be doing with scrolling back to 12 Nov to read snippy comments about the YC presenter but I hope no one was too nasty about Rosa or Steven. They are two of the better guests IMHO! Let's face it, they could employ Andy Peters!!!!! (Off topic but....Has anyone else noticed that every food show of his, it is the same old brands week after week, so his artisanal sourcing expeditions haven't yielded much in the way of variety?)

The comments were about a guest who appesred instead of Rosa or Steven. People were asking where they were and were annoyed someone else had been the guest with one sad muppet even threatening to stop shopping with QVC. I felt quite sorry for the new guest who was only doing her job.

As for JM I felt it was unnecessary to slate a brand sold by QVC regardless of which brand it was. He could simply have said that you could use any brand of candle with the item being sold.

Interesting, thank you. Funnily enough my machine failed to record a YC show a few days back and as I never saw another presenter and do always try to catch the shows, that must have been the one in question. Typical!!!!

Interesting, thank you. Funnily enough my machine failed to record a YC show a few days back and as I never saw another presenter and do always try to catch the shows, that must have been the one in question. Typical!!!!

it wasnt acutally a show it was just a presentation of the 2 hat boxes at the start of saturday morning gift show so about 10 mins at most & thats all she done

JMcD is a muppet anyway, he uses real fur on this catwalk shows, thinks anyone over a size 2 is fat(his comments to one girl on Britain's Next Top Model being fat. She looked a size 8 at most), thinks he is the Welsh wonder.

I am not a fan of Yankee I do think them awful, but if others want to buy them that is their decision. So no interest Stephen or Rosa either but they do their job and sell sell on behalf of Yankee. Know what I am being to think some of the QVC Facebook lot are turning into 1D fans. Silly little morons who think if they shout and stamp their feet everything will change to suit them. From no doubt middle aged women is rather sad, First World Problem People! Put your big girl pants on act your age not your shoe size.

it wasnt acutally a show it was just a presentation of the 2 hat boxes at the start of saturday morning gift show so about 10 mins at most & thats all she done

Maybe she lives a bit closer to London than Wales or The Cotswolds, for a ten minute stint that is a long journey. I wish I had seen her now, although I shan't start watching Saturday or morning shows to try and do so, LOL. She was probably perfectly fine, but if not that great she may have been a bit nervous. I seem to remember Steven was less assured on his first appearance than he is now.....

The comments were about a guest who appesred instead of Rosa or Steven. People were asking where they were and were annoyed someone else had been the guest with one sad muppet even threatening to stop shopping with QVC. I felt quite sorry for the new guest who was only doing her job.

As for JM I felt it was unnecessary to slate a brand sold by QVC regardless of which brand it was. He could simply have said that you could use any brand of candle with the item being sold.

Wow, someone seriously thinks a different guest being on is something worth tantruming over? What a sad, sad individual. Can't really have any problems in their life though if they think that's something to strop off about. I can only dream of finding that something worth complaining about, as I'm sure is the case for most people.

Someone has posted the following cry for help on Q's FB page,

"Still waiting for a reply to my question posted on 30th October! Will the bm summer bisque concealer ever be back in stock? Getting desperate now!"

For some people, Q really is the only place to shop, it's like a cult!!!!

Someone has posted the following cry for help on Q's FB page,

"Still waiting for a reply to my question posted on 30th October! Will the bm summer bisque concealer ever be back in stock? Getting desperate now!"

For some people, Q really is the only place to shop, it's like a cult!!!!

How bizarre. Does it really not occur to the person to try the Bareminerals website or a counter? Or Lookfantastic or somewhere like that... Baffled.

How bizarre. Does it really not occur to the person to try the Bareminerals website or a counter? Or Lookfantastic or somewhere like that... Baffled.

Isn't it just, I was so tempted to write something along those lines but best to steer clear I think. Plus single items on Q are invariably more expensive than elsewhere and that's not even taking into account the crazy P&P charges! Some people lead such narrow lives.

For real??? Is that why his scheduled TSV got bumped? Cor blimey, the SCANDAL - I read the b*tchy comments about the poor YC guest presenter (none of which Q removed despite repeated requests), the blatant double standards in Q-world are just pathetic.

I don't get that. When he was asked by AK when he was next on, he himself said he was not on again until next year. If it was during the show with AK (I didn't see the beginning of it), it would have been very quick to can a TSV.

Thanks for the link. I thought she was OK, not brilliant but not bad!** I feel a bit sorry for her with all this keruffle on FB. It would be interesting to see her do a whole show with a reasonable Q host, so not JF talking all over her for example. It took me a while to warm to the Molton Brown guest, but she has improved a lot since her debut and also, rather pleasingly, she tries not to let JF dominate the conversation.

**Actually it would be tough to be brilliant when talking about car fresheners!

28 squid for car fresheners??? Are these people mad? A classic QVC rip-off.

Latest posts

Back