Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it was a male poster so considering how few things there are for men I wouldn't imagine there could be that many. The actual parcels comming and the credit card entries would give away more than the invoice as you could shred this immediately.

Maybe he`s got a mistress and spoiling her with beauty tsv`s or jewellery and doesn`t want his Missus to find out lol

That's why the world is in such a mess! The need for greed and material things and Fakebook just highlights this and it's disgusting! Don't get me started on the Freeloaders too? Who needs and wants all these products? :mysmilie_11:

When we first got married we had the essentials, bed and cooker,plus things we got as wedding presents. People I know now getting married have to have everything no matter what. Had a friend who had a deckchair to sit on for nearly two years.

Understandable, I'm afraid. I like AK, and I get that she is a "carpe diem" kinda gal after all she's been through, so if she has had work done its up to her - besides that, I wasn't sure if it was just how her eye makeup was done.

I wondered that and also if it was to do with the fact she wasn't quite as tanned as usual - admittedly her cheeks looked a little plumper with that tell-tale shininess, but overall i thought she looked pretty damn good whatever the reason.

I wondered that and also if it was to do with the fact she wasn't quite as tanned as usual - admittedly her cheeks looked a little plumper with that tell-tale shininess, but overall i thought she looked pretty damn good whatever the reason.

I've read somewhere on FB today that she has admitted to having a face lift.

I've read somewhere on FB today that she has admitted to having a face lift.

If so, I admire her honesty. Too many on our screens are ridiculously coy and/or disingenuous on the subject!

I don't think she needs it as she comes over to me as a genuinely nice person, and to be truly beautiful goes beyond superficial concerns of face and figure.

If so, I admire her honesty. Too many on our screens are ridiculously coy and/or disingenuous on the subject!

I don't think she needs it as she comes over to me as a genuinely nice person, and to be truly beautiful goes beyond superficial concerns of face and figure.

She has had things done for years an years, I remember before she got ill people used to comment about her pillow face when she had had a top up.

I'm not an AK fan with her rapid fire delivery and constant mention of her family amongst other things. Obviously she can do what ever she wants with her face providing she's not trying to deceive the QVC customer by putting her taught face down to whatever beauty product she's flogging at the time.

Just watched the Decleor TSV presentation, OMG AK looks different, changed her completely. Cat eyes comes to mind. I often wonder if people who know the plastic surgery recipient feels about a person changing the way they look so drastically.

I'm not an AK fan with her rapid fire delivery and constant mention of her family amongst other things. Obviously she can do what ever she wants with her face providing she's not trying to deceive the QVC customer by putting her taught face down to whatever beauty product she's flogging at the time.

She did say using the prolagene gel, she used twice a day, had helped her face.

What about this one 'Hi girls, loving the show. Can you recommend a Yankee Candle that will remove the scent of pet urine? Love Chris x' :mysmilie_13:

OMG! The Groupies do ask some mind blowing questions!
Some seem rather odd in their behaviour but gives this forum a laugh! :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

She did say using the prolagene gel, she used twice a day, had helped her face.
I did read but it was removed as I could not find it later. About presenters having work done to firm etc. Then hinting it was the products in that show doing it. Something like hope the presenter was not suggesting it was down to the products they sell!

Not to that extent.:mysmilie_17:

The Pet Urine one was someone taking the Piss big time. :mysmilie_15:

This morning there was a guest on for Utan and I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth , she looked like she borrowed Mick Jaggers lips, she said she would be on the midday show. I will have to have another look then.

This morning there was a guest on for Utan and I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth , she looked like she borrowed Mick Jaggers lips, she said she would be on the midday show. I will have to have another look then.

I do believe that is Michelle Mone's daughter and she's only in her early to mid 20s, but appears to have a fair amount of work done :(

Latest posts

Back