Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Makes me laugh when you see people who have been banned from Q`s facebook page and then they reappear under another name but are too stupid to change their "modus operandi " and stick out like a sore thumb and everybody`s laughing at them. Eh Honey Tom ?

Makes me laugh when you see people who have been banned from Q`s facebook page and then they reappear under another name but are too stupid to change their "modus operandi " and stick out like a sore thumb and everybody`s laughing at them. Eh Honey Tom ?

Totally agree, and I've just posted similar because it stuck out for me too. You always know when someone is trying to disguise themselves because they do something like change the "and" to "&" when it's just as quick to type the word than the sign, so why bother?

I was starting tp panic but it's ok, we have our daily 'What's happened to Birkinstocks' post today. Phew.

I was starting tp panic but it's ok, we have our daily 'What's happened to Birkinstocks' post today. Phew.

I do wonder whether it's like someone said further back in this thread and people are asking out of mischief. Surely there can't be that many people who are desperate for Birkies/incapable of reading older posts/one-time visitors to Q so wouldn't have seen the endless questions on this tedious topic?!??!

Well a few are taking the P*ss! A few questions asking if the Amanda Holden dress is from QVC? Rachel(the silly bint), is asking which dress so she can ask for the customer:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::clapping:

I pop on the FB, as a visitor, and there are a few posts there today that are there in triplicate. Either the posters are trigger happy with their fingers or they want to be heard. In their defence, they don't mention Birkenstocks. ��

I pop on the FB, as a visitor, and there are a few posts there today that are there in triplicate. Either the posters are trigger happy with their fingers or they want to be heard. In their defence, they don't mention Birkenstocks. ��

They may not have but someone else has. It's getting silly now.

Well a few are taking the P*ss! A few questions asking if the Amanda Holden dress is from QVC? Rachel(the silly bint), is asking which dress so she can ask for the customer:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::clapping:

Because this is just the sort of thing QVC fashion buyers would bring us!

Amanda Holden 1.jpg

I'm not sure which presenter I'd rather see modelling it.

Because this is just the sort of thing QVC fashion buyers would bring us!

View attachment 14137

I'm not sure which presenter I'd rather see modelling it.

I got completely the wrong end of the stick, I thought the person was asking about what AH was wearing in that dumb promo they keep playing, not the Ofcom dress - oh my lord, that HAS to be a p*ss-take, surely?!?!

As for who would be modelling, I'd say the Ofcom dress is screaming out for a chest rug, so definitely Biagi :mysmilie_17:

I applaud Amanda's chutzpah and body confidence... But it is on step away from just wearing clothing from the waist down. Good thing she isn't promoting a clothing line on QVC!!!!

Day Two and no mention of Birkenstocks! I am officially worried.

Loads of complaints lately about the state of plants ordered from QVC, not packed properly, many already dead and courier just dumping them at the door.

The Letter has made an appearance. Woman thought it went on your credit record. Oh and they need to discount returns for damaged, wrong colour or item sent and sizing.

Day Two and no mention of Birkenstocks! I am officially worried.

Loads of complaints lately about the state of plants ordered from QVC, not packed properly, many already dead and courier just dumping them at the door.

The Letter has made an appearance. Woman thought it went on your credit record. Oh and they need to discount returns for damaged, wrong colour or item sent and sizing.

Two days with no mention of Birkenstocks must be an all time record.

Of those who have received those appalling plants ,some are repeat purchasers who have already had similar negative experiences but bought again.

How can The Letter affect credit ratings when Q doesn't offer credit and is just a shop?Some deluded individuals must think Q is God almighty.

Last edited:
Goodness! You have all contributed to this thread and it has made me chuckle many times!

Keep up the good work! This beats Fakebook anytime, all the time! :mysmilie_504::mysmilie_867::mysmilie_17:

Goodness! You have all contributed to this thread and it has made me chuckle many times!

Keep up the good work! This beats Fakebook anytime, all the time! :mysmilie_504::mysmilie_867::mysmilie_17:

Well done Glittergirl on a great thread.

Did anyone see the picture of the Charlie Bears at the wedding?

Can some enlighten me on the post about Ruth L email and the nasty posts?

Oh yes, I saw the bears at the wedding. I am not quite sure what to say about them to be honest. Words don't come easy.

I saw the post about Ruth but could not see anything relating to it.

Latest posts

Back