Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sorry but this one tickled me

"Why don't you respond to your e-mails I have been asking why you do not stock unscented yankee candle tealights. I am sure I cannot be the only one who cannot use the melt wsrmers that need these (that were purchased from QVC) because you do not stock the unscented tealights. I have been requesting an explaination for over a year. Please can you respond? — feeling confused."

then someone replied & said

" Yankee are known for their scented candles, so perhaps unscented ones are not cost effective for them!
There's lots of places out there that do them, and probably cheaper than Yankee." then the OP said
"See previous responses these do Not produce the effective results with the Yankee melt warmers so if they continue to sell these they should supply the means to maintain them"

then

"Do they sell the unscented ones on their own website?"

the reply after as

"They do but then I have to import from USA"

WTF!!! Q used to sell them but they just were not popular & not good value enough so they stopped selling them & you can get them on yankee uk website (http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/product/bag-of-25-unscented/_/R-1130786112) so why would you need to import them from the USA!!
sacre bleu

Prices night lights. Best tealights around. Worth the extra few quid, and still cheaper than Yankee. And they don't need to be imported from the US (who are these people!)

someone under the main post put "Please please please bring some Birkenstock shows!!!!!!!" it aint going to happen i really dont think they sold that well last year

Probably didn't sell well on QVC because the people who buy Birkenstock have probably realised that you can buy them cheaper elsewhere, even Germany, for lower, if not free, p&p.

someone under the main post put "Please please please bring some Birkenstock shows!!!!!!!" it aint going to happen i really dont think they sold that well last year

qvc were selling them too expensive. i found a pair on qvc for £15 more than what i paid for them on amazon. free delivery from germany much faster than from qvc in liverpool

Yes Stacy and YBF seem to pop up every few months and gather people asking for it back. That horse has been flogged and it has been buried never to return. The big seller for Stacy was always the eyebrow pencil, she could have come on and sold only that and made a fortune.

She does the HSN in the US and has for years.

I see Beth Caterer is back on Q's FB, shilling some Prai product with the usual soft-focus lens and gurning

Has she been given the boot along with Goody and Sharon and Joy.?

I could not work out who that woman was.A crazy Q fan showing the latest prize purchase?Another ****** blogger?Now I see it's Beth- an (ex) Q model .The one who always looked about ready to burst out laughing.The weird facial grimacing doesn't help with the ID process.

Last edited:
PHEW!!
Thought we had another so called Blogger posting their love and complete sincerity for all things QVC! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

They have now answered this, load of who shot John.

Has anyone noticed that the woman who posts several times a day with photos has been missing for a week or so? Must be on holiday!

Think she's been banned now

Yup, just been confirmed in the visitor posts on Q's FB page that said poster was banned for telling someone where they could get Wet & Forget from, now that Q no longer stocked the brand. It's from the horse's mouth as well - how pathetic is that? Granted she did seem to veer between cult member and extremely peed off, so Q probably seized the opportunity to get of her!!!

Personally I always thought she was one slice short of a full loaf and it seems according to some people her personal facebook page is full of her telling folk to F Off.
No doubt she`ll reappear on Q`s page under another guise.

QVC are pooping themselves now in case they lose even more potential sales, thing is though, if they think they're that good, why are they scared of the competition? I'll tell you why because they've never upped their game for 23 years, were as Ideal World offer free returns and now, next day collection from Asda, now that's what I call evolving.

Some asking where Yankee super fan has gone. Yes, she has been banned. :mysmilie_59: But she did nothing wrong they all say. The endless ****** picture of Yankee Candles she deserved the boot. So its been reported she won't shop with QVC any more. :mysmilie_15:

Some asking where Yankee super fan has gone. Yes, she has been banned. :mysmilie_59: But she did nothing wrong they all say. The endless ****** picture of Yankee Candles she deserved the boot. So its been reported she won't shop with QVC any more. :mysmilie_15:

What a load of cobblers, I bet she's still shopping with them :mysmilie_15: so if she hasn't got the sense to realise QVC are all about the money and not customer loyalty, then she deserves a ban. You've got to laugh though haven't you, all the praise she was giving QVC then bam! they ban her, bet she's kicking herself now she knows QVC don't give two tosses about you, so long as you keep spending and keep the competition out of it. :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

i haven't shopped with ideal world YET but they have much better deals than qvc and as someone has rightly said they have evolved in the modern times wheres qvc are still in the dark ages

i haven't shopped with ideal world YET but they have much better deals than qvc and as someone has rightly said they have evolved in the modern times wheres qvc are still in the dark ages

I buy the majority of my clothes from Ideal World and my latest purchase is the Tefal Optigrill + with bake tray (Tefal will only let Ideal World launch their new products) I bought yesterday. I was looking for a health grill and bought this, you can also attach a tray and cook sauces, pasta bakes, cakes and things, on a grill how crazy is that! It's already left the warehouse so should get it tomorrow........can you tell I'm excited and can't wait to get it? :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_17:

I buy the majority of my clothes from Ideal World and my latest purchase is the Tefal Optigrill + with bake tray (Tefal will only let Ideal World launch their new products) I bought yesterday. I was looking for a health grill and bought this, you can also attach a tray and cook sauces, pasta bakes, cakes and things, on a grill how crazy is that! It's already left the warehouse so should get it tomorrow........can you tell I'm excited and can't wait to get it? :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_17:

I bought that Optigrill (minus bake tray, what a great idea!) for my other half's birthday last year - I don't think I'd ever seen him so happy!

You'll love it Shopperholic, it's so good :mysmilie_46:

Latest posts

Back