Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You go to the "posts" on the left side, press "not now" when it says "log in or not now", then you'll see visitors posts on the right, click on that and it'll ask you again (because Facebook is a bit thick like that) than click "not now again" which is my preference, and the posts will appear. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for that Shopperholic - I could not find the posts at all till I read your post.

Well we managed to go a few days without an are you still selling Birkinstocks post but we have one today plus a few people who would like Q to remove posts mentioning other retailers and people promoting their own businesses. It has been pointed out that a certain presenter promotes her business all the time.

Well we managed to go a few days without an are you still selling Birkinstocks post but we have one today plus a few people who would like Q to remove posts mentioning other retailers and people promoting their own businesses. It has been pointed out that a certain presenter promotes her business all the time.

Oh come on, give us a clue who they're talking about! I can't think who they could mean! :wonder:

I like the comment on there which, unsurprisingly, QVC have not answered:

Amanda Holden writes a column in a Sunday supplement in which she writes about things she likes/buys/wears etc. She has never to my knowledge ever commented on her purchases from QVC but now, like Ruth, it's the only place she shops...funny that.

Does anyone else think that when AH is listing her Q purchases she seems to be having a very hard time bringing them to mind.

Liar liar pants on fire methinks.

I like the comment on there which, unsurprisingly, QVC have not answered:

Amanda Holden writes a column in a Sunday supplement in which she writes about things she likes/buys/wears etc. She has never to my knowledge ever commented on her purchases from QVC but now, like Ruth, it's the only place she shops...funny that.
And the dimwit who has commented saying AH has her own QVC range... missing the point rather!

And the dimwit who has commented saying AH has her own QVC range... missing the point rather!

Oh yes, I hadn't seen the little ensuing exchange of comments. I think the original poster was flogging a dead horse there, trying to explain what she meant when it was actually pretty bleedin' obvious!

Makes me remember dear old Lulu in the early days of Time Bomb. She didn't know the products and rambled on about making stuff in her kitchen which gave the idea she started the range. When in fact it was her ex husband's company with professionals and she was just the face of the brand. No where else is it called Lulu's Time Bomb, its just Time Bomb.

I actually got an email from QVC about AH and gusting like geezer over how exciting it was. I bypassed the exciting to my who gives a rat's ass!

AH and RL are being paid to do a job. So they are doing that job.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

I hate 'celebrity' anything. But if Q are daft enough to pay them, I'm sure they are daft enough to take the money.

I won't be buying anything they claim to or like etc. but I cannot criticise them for taking the money.

AH and RL are being paid to do a job. So they are doing that job.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

I hate 'celebrity' anything. But if Q are daft enough to pay them, I'm sure they are daft enough to take the money.

I won't be buying anything they claim to or like etc. but I cannot criticise them for taking the money.

I quite agree. it seems to be the norm now to have celebs gushing over stuff that they wouldn't give house room to in real life. If people are gullible enough to fall for the hype then more fool them.

Someone I used to work with ordered some Victoria Principal skincare she had seen on a tv infomercial.
When she had used it all up, she moaned that it hadn't done anything for her skin.
I asked why she had fallen for all the hype, she said " well Victoria looks amazing, and she uses it"

Oh dear.....:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back