Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is one which may have a hint of what will happen to the Decleor TSV which was sold on advanced order?

She ordered a Liz Earle set advertised as a Xmas gift on the 28th Oct, due to be delivered 13th Nov. So two weeks after the date she contacted QVC who had no idea when it will be in stock, has phoned a number of times since and they cannot give her a date or idea when it will come into stock. People telling her to contact Liz Earle direct.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the facebook page where all the comments appear. Ive been on it before but all I seem to be getting at the moment is random things that have appeared throughout the year. Cheers.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the facebook page where all the comments appear. Ive been on it before but all I seem to be getting at the moment is random things that have appeared throughout the year. Cheers.

They have changed the layout recently. I used to get it by visitors post on right hand side I now get it under community on the left (bottom of list). I am not on Facebook I can only read the posts, if you want to post someone else can help. Hope I’ve explained it ok!

Oh I have never been into Community before so thanks for the tip. Although I can still see visitor posts on the right. However, that is using my iPad. With the Amazon Fire10 I cannot see any posts except Q's own unless I go into Community and then I could only see the latest two. I wonder why. Shall I ring Lee on TSV day???? No, perhaps not.

I have just solved my FB posts problem. The Amazon Fire always takes you to the mobile version of the site. When I changed that to the desktop site option it was the same as I get on the iPad. Usually it is no problem but sometimes it can be a bit of a pain. MOlton Brown is hopeless on the mobile version, refused to browse!!! Good job I got that one sorted before the sales, lol.

Now here is an interesting one.

Anyone else having their green season hamper coming from Russell Hume Ltd instead of green season?

Another has posted asking why she is being charged VAT on raw uncooked meat?

Both told to contact CS.

Now here is an interesting one.

Anyone else having their green season hamper coming from Russell Hume Ltd instead of green season?

Another has posted asking why she is being charged VAT on raw uncooked meat?

Both told to contact CS.

And so it begins? I hope not for the customers sake.

OH OH!! Another Green Seasons popping up. A woman got a tracking email, so shipped on the 1st with 24-hour courier delivery. But it's not moved since Friday the 1st. She said she would not like to see what its like if comes tomorrow! Told to contact CS about this. She has a picture of the tracking details up.

So 24-hour delivery is taking 4 days. How long does the dry ice last?

Now some woman is “disgusted “ at the lack of respect because Elemis is being shown on a day when Liz Earl is having a TSV.

What planet are some people on?

Now some woman is “disgusted “ at the lack of respect because Elemis is being shown on a day when Liz Earl is having a TSV.

What planet are some people on?

Silly woman. Does she not realize QVC don`t give a damned what they sell, when they sell it and who`se on air whilst they sell it just as long as they sell it !

If she's has only just realised now that QVC have no respect for anyone or anything, except the mighty dollar, then she really should send those rose tinted glasses back under the 30 day mbg.

Isn’t that the same as saying M&S and Debenhams shouldn’t be in the same high street as they sell similar things? Or different beauty brands in the same shop?

The woman clearly has too much time on her hands!:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_510:

And so it begins? I hope not for the customers sake.

that explains the pies mystery. why some pies are nice and some are rubbish.they outscource the orders. brett and co could never make the tens of thousands of hand crimped pies and pasties. what a con :thinking:

There was a cracker on QVC US forum at the weekend. A woman complaining about Philosophy calling their eye cream Miracle Worker! She thought it totally insensitive!!!:mysmilie_15:

The replies all said she needed to get over it as they had a whole range called Miracle Worker, nothing to do with Helen Keller.

Latest posts

Back