Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Woman complaining about the clothes worn by the guest presenter in the JM show this morning. Had a look at the video, oh dear! Open jacket with invisible mesh and looks like she is naked to the waist.

I caught a bit of that this morning before I went out, oh dear, it was indeed a tale of two titties! :mysmilie_17:

If I had wash-board abs I'd wear it too....

...panic not, it'll never happen! :mysmilie_5:

Green Seasons yet again. A few asking where their orders are as they received a shipping email on Monday. Some had theirs arrive on Tuesday. One woman found the meat parcel left with a neighbour the day before with no card saying where it was. Of course the food now defrosted and useless.

A rather strange one from a woman telling all she has a chest infection and on steroids. She was asked did she mean to post on the QVC page?

Complaints about the Decleor TSV, some not getting the box, others finding them flat packed other non at all.

Oh, and it seems the Yankee Candle auto delivery is delayed(shocked, not its the norm these days with QVC), QVC, of course, blaming supply problems with YC.

Gee there is no pleasing some. A woman won’t stay up until midnight, won’t order on pre order as she won’t have seen it on a live body and is now annoyed that the one she might have been interested in has sold out.

...Oh, and it seems the Yankee Candle auto delivery is delayed(shocked, not its the norm these days with QVC), QVC, of course, blaming supply problems with YC.

I saw that and the posts by that chap who told them to shop elsewhere or stop moaning! He was absolutely right but his page has YC images galore so might have a connection.

Another post about Hermes too. (Very bad in my area so don't buy if that's the carrier being used.). But people saying "it's not Hermes, it's the drivers". What part of company, service & employee don't these people understand?! It IS the company. Actually it's Q's issue as it's they who choose the carrier but blow me if Q ever accept responsibility.

BTW - Pat for Prime Minister :mysmilie_14:. And is "Mary Smith" one of us?!

Latest posts

Back