Whatever happened to...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thomas Paconni furniture, Skagen and Druker's watches (with free batteries for life), Bose Wave radios (remember the candle demo?); I've got 2. And loads of other stuff which I will post if I remember.

Do they still do Easiyo? I've been making a 1 litre jar every day for at least 10 years since I first saw it on Q, but I don't buy the powders.

Leighton Denny for me. Having said that, I probably wouldn’t buy much because I bought far too much when he was on doing his regular shows and will be getting through it for years to come (yes, like I will with all my Molton Brown, Cozee Home and Yankee Candles, and that doesn’t stop me buying now, before anyone else points it out!). I did always tune in religiously for Leighton’s TSVs, though, in a way I didn’t/don't for any other brand.

PS Yes, Strato, they still have the odd Easiyo item. I bought a small pack when the December Clearance discount code was on.

Leighton Denny for me. Having said that, I probably wouldn’t buy much because I bought far too much when he was on doing his regular shows and will be getting through it for years to come (yes, like I will with all my Molton Brown, Cozee Home and Yankee Candles, and that doesn’t stop me buying now, before anyone else points it out!). I did always tune in religiously for Leighton’s TSVs, though, in a way I didn’t/don't for any other brand.
He pops up sporadically on TJC these days Andi.

I think Rita Fairclough definitely misses Indigo Moon because 15-20 years ago she had one or two of their jackets and wore them quite regularly IIRC.

PS Yes, Strato, they still have the odd Easiyo item. I bought a small pack when the December Clearance discount code was on.
I used to like the Leighton Denny shows too. Quite like the OPI ones too in terms of nailcare

I liked Tignanello handbags. Good quality and reasonable prices. Decleor too.

If I remember back to threads about Tignanello, the quality definitely seemed to decline about 12-18 months before they disappeared from Q.

Oh, does he? I don’t know if I can get TJC with my basic TV package.

Not a massive selection at the minute but a few items on their website Andi....

Thinking about it though, it's been a while since I've seen him on TJC actually. It's possible he's left them now, like he did with Q.

I miss the old Yankee Candles, around 2007 when they were the real deal. I loved the TSV when they included accessories, I've still got lots of them. And yes, Leighton Denny, used to buy every single TSV, regardless if I needed it! I liked watching Anttony too, bought a few of his tops but they didn't wear that well, as did Yong kims stuff ( only bought a couple of tops in the outlet shop, no longer trading). Decleor was a good watch, as was Jilly who sold Easyio.
I can't watch Gail Samway, Alexis Murdock or that little bloke from Grumpy Gardener!!

Indigo Moon was the daughter of Jennifer, the fairy jewellery range.

Skagen was bought over by Fossil. I still wear the brand, but I mine in shops when sales on. Never liked the ones with fake diamonds. Just plain and simple for me.

I think that was Dreamcatcher Donna. I'm pretty sure that IM weren't connected to Kirks Folly at all.

Murano Glass and Millefiori jewellery. Loved those. I miss a lot of the jewellery that they used to sell. So little choice now. Oh, and Precious Time, their watch range. I still have watches that I bought then that I still wear, one with amethyst and the other with blue topaz stones, which cost around £30.

I should just add to my original post by including what I'd like to see the back of brand-wise. My shouts are Wynne Layers (horrible, flimsy, cheap-looking and unflattering) and, if it's still going, Quacker Factory. Ugh! 🤢🤮

This is the first post I've ever actually started on here. Ta for the response everyone x 🙂

They have been selling Easiyo on QVC recently, though I found it cheaper to buy direct from Easiyo’s website. I think I bought my Thomas Paconni Christmas baubles from QVC years ago. My first ever purchase during QVC’s first year was a set of Space Bags back when vacuum packed storage was a new thing. Back in the old days there was more products suitable for men, but I don’t watch much now as I not likely to have the menopause or need endless hair are products as I have no hair.

I used to buy Tiana B dresses in fact still have some, because my main interest is beauty I really miss the Smashbox shows especially when Timber was presenting 🙂
one person I’m glad to see the back of is Dennis Basso, although he still is on Q America.

The woman Rosie? Who brought the jade and pear jewellery. I still have a pair of lavender jade 9ct drop earrings, people still ask me where I go them?
“Gems of The Orient” with Rosalyn Kwan … I loved this !!

IMG_0581.jpeg

Latest posts

Back