Jenny Blackhurst 😯

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kittenlizz

Registered Shopper
Haven't seen Jenny,Kim & Co BA for a while she's on now and I'm shocked.
Her face seems plumped & her chipmunk cheeks omg. I know why they do this,tv etc etc but lovely looking woman,nice figure they don't need it🤦🏼‍♀️

We all want smoother skin, whiter teeth, lustrous hair etc etc but what we don't want is to look like a stretched balloon. What we also don't want is the balloons to then try and sell us their fountain of youth solutions. They make money and we look exactly the same because collagen drinks can't compete with plastic surgery.

CC

The trouble with this sort of thing that ranges from overpriced to ridiculously overpriced is that it'll appeal to the "last chance salooners". That's those who have tried pretty much everything that doesn't involve surgical intervention and have found nothing that has lived up to its claims. They'll say to themselves "ok, just this one more time, you'll never know this might be the one!" In this case it's a drink, that you need to chug down on a daily basis for a month before you're likely to see any kind of improvement, or at least think you have! - Clinically proven my ar$e! At the end of the day it probably tastes pleasant and it won't do you any harm, but again even this small consolation could be enough to persuade even the biggest sceptic to part with their money. I've been there myself. Whilst I'm here let's look at the advocates of a lot of these products and Jenny Blackhurst is typical, very pretty looking lady with a background in modelling, has clearly had "work done" it's hardly surprising that the companies choose to sponsor somebody like her to promote their quack product ranges. Show us a good result from somebody that actually has a "before" photograph then they may be a little more convincing. But hey, let's look at Prai for example who don't shy away from the baggy and saggy in their demonstrations picture 1 = old ladies neck, picture 2 (the after) = old ladies neck. Any improvement is so small it's almost impossible to see with the naked eye. Going back to Jenny look at the pronounced circles underneath her eyes, now that's a problem I have and no moisturiser or eye serum has solved this for me and going by this video a yummy peach flavoured drink isn't the answer either! Collagen in the skin depletes as we get older and yes injecting it in (no thank you) will temporarily restore some of the plumpness but drinking it or rubbing it in won't do anything for your skin or your bank balance!

Last edited:
People need to remember as well that once you've had the procedures you can't then change back to what you looked like before. Look at what Leslie Ash did to herself with those ridiculous lips. She was a beautiful girl and she completely ruined her face. Same with the ones that go and get huge boobs or bums - they look awful. Does anyone honestly think Carol Vorderman and Katie Price look nice?

CC

Haven't seen Jenny,Kim & Co BA for a while she's on now and I'm shocked.
Her face seems plumped & her chipmunk cheeks omg. I know why they do this,tv etc etc but lovely looking woman,nice figure they don't need it🤦🏼‍♀️
I have always likedJenny, she the least annoying of the “Fashion Experts” I was shocked when I saw her yesterday, I did not recognise her at first. It’s not a good look she was attractive and natural before. As long as she doesn’t start looking like that irritating Vorderman creature, she looks creepy with her latest cheek procedure. Then again she was not born blessed with her pear shape, no boobs, huge behind and legs and her hair was very thin.

I have always likedJenny, she the least annoying of the “Fashion Experts” I was shocked when I saw her yesterday, I did not recognise her at first. It’s not a good look she was attractive and natural before. As long as she doesn’t start looking like that irritating Vorderman creature, she looks creepy with her latest cheek procedure. Then again she was not born blessed with her pear shape, no boobs, huge behind and legs and her hair was very thin.
In other words, unremarkable & unattractive (in TV terms)

People need to remember as well that once you've had the procedures you can't then change back to what you looked like before. Look at what Leslie Ash did to herself with those ridiculous lips. She was a beautiful girl and she completely ruined her face. Same with the ones that go and get huge boobs or bums - they look awful. Does anyone honestly think Carol Vorderman and Katie Price look nice?

CC
I think they are caricatures of themselves. CV is looking more and more like Joyce Wilderstein and Katie Price is grotesque,nothing pretty about her.

I watched a programme a few weeks ago, can't remember what channel it was on.
They said that these sort of collagen drinks don't do a thing......or words to that effect. .

As posted above by Merryone, some people will try anything in the hope it will actually work.

Latest posts

Back