Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just started using Philosphy, so will be getting the TSV regardless of what's in it, as I am impressed indeed with HIAJ!

The 6 peice favourites looks exciting enough to buy two!!!

I totally agree with Top Cat - I'll be getting the TSV no matter what is in it. I just love Philosophy - I love the bath and shower items and I was in John Lewis' last Saturday and discovered that Philosophy have brought out quite a few more - they haven't been on our QVC yet but I think the US have some of them. They are much bigger sizes - 709ml and £17. Got Let Go Let Love which is a really fresh lime and Bubbly which smells like champagne! There were others listed but JL had already sold out of them - going back this week! Hopefully Lee will do us proud and get them on QVC!:)

Will there be another Philosophy TSV before Christmas ? Sorry for using the 'C' word.:eek:

There was one last christmas, it was really good value. It was a fragrance set.

I have been onto CS and they say there is no item 225 426.

The 6 Piece Favourites Set is 226 111 currently priced £47.75

Contains:-
1x 45.4g Poreless flawless spf
1x 236.6ml Field of Flowers shower gel
1x 14.2g Melon diaquiri lip shine
1x 118.3ml Purity made simple facialcleanser
1x 236.6ml Microdelivery exfoliating wash
1x 56.7g Hope in a jar moisturiser

Looks like a purchase for me! I've been a good PG and I've been working my way through my stockpile, so I think it's time to replenish some stocks! HIAJ never goes wrong, and my microdelivery wash is almost empty. So glad there will be purity in this kit, I've only got the 7 bottles left.....:D

I have just started using Philosphy, so will be getting the TSV regardless of what's in it, as I am impressed indeed with HIAJ!

I'm a new user TopCat- I got the OTO a couple of weeks ago. Haven't tried the HIAJ yet, but I love the Purity. Will use up all the LE stockpile first but I'd buy Purity again.

Thanks p_g- I'll be waiting! :D

I'm a new user TopCat- I got the OTO a couple of weeks ago. Haven't tried the HIAJ yet, but I love the Purity. Will use up all the LE stockpile first but I'd buy Purity again

Yes - it's the OTO that I am using now - the Purity is brilliant, and HIAJ, although it has a funny smell, has really made a difference to my skin, it is a lot smoother and my pores do look smaller.
:)

Now i like the sound of this TSV, but having just started on Decleor and getting good results, i think i may have to pass... Still got a Philosophy make-up optional skincare kit unopened.. Not sure what im going to do with that lol

Its a nice selection of products though and will make a nice TSV.....

Might be more tempted a little closer to the date lol

Yes - it's the OTO that I am using now - the Purity is brilliant, and HIAJ, although it has a funny smell, has really made a difference to my skin, it is a lot smoother and my pores do look smaller.
:)

That's good, thanks. Will be opening it within the next day or two. :)

Now i like the sound of this TSV, but having just started on Decleor and getting good results, i think i may have to pass... Still got a Philosophy make-up optional skincare kit unopened.. Not sure what im going to do with that lol

Its a nice selection of products though and will make a nice TSV.....

Might be more tempted a little closer to the date lol

I'm going to quote you on this post when you cave in and buy it!

I totally agree with Top Cat - I'll be getting the TSV no matter what is in it. I just love Philosophy - I love the bath and shower items and I was in John Lewis' last Saturday and discovered that Philosophy have brought out quite a few more - they haven't been on our QVC yet but I think the US have some of them. They are much bigger sizes - 709ml and £17. Got Let Go Let Love which is a really fresh lime and Bubbly which smells like champagne! There were others listed but JL had already sold out of them - going back this week! Hopefully Lee will do us proud and get them on QVC!:)

Looks like a purchase for me! I've been a good PG and I've been working my way through my stockpile, so I think it's time to replenish some stocks! HIAJ never goes wrong, and my microdelivery wash is almost empty. So glad there will be purity in this kit, I've only got the 7 bottles left.....:D

I've not tried any of the skincare but like the bath & body so i think i'll go for this. :)

What are we like?!!!!!:eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D

Well, you certainly would have in Kim & Co crimplene but for all the wrong reasons...

Philosophy TSV

If anyone's interested, the suspected TSV, 226111, is now on Qmobile at £39.68 + £4.95p+p, though it still says it is sold out. ;)

Latest posts

Back