Sharon the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she's OTT too, but the models don't get on my nerves in the way some of the presenters do.

I don't know how many times I watched the clip of her falling. I just couldn't help laughing. Mean I know, but it was SO funny.

She is a lovely lady, who knows how to wear a smile. OTT? Not at all, even to someone as austere as myself.

Last edited:
Thanks G, just having a tough start to the year! :mysmilie_1007:

Don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily!!

A bit of funny news, though! The philosophy TSV I ordered on the 15th November was delivered to me today after being shipping on 23rd December! Thank God, it was for little old me otherwise it would have been late for Christmas!!! only problem was the grace perfume oil had spilled :mysmilie_73: so there was only half left in the little bottle but there is not way I am sending it back as it will be summer by the time I would get a replacement! only bought it for the Unconditional love perfume and shower creme!

Blimey what on earth was their excuse for it taking so long to ship?

I love Sharon and think she is one of the best models on QVC, she has modeled for some of the really famous fashion houses and makes some of the QVC tat look good. She also has a fab singing voice (not that that has anything to do with it). People like the gurning Beth with her ritual moves and some of the others who just look like skin and bone don't do anything to entice me to buy.

You're climbing down sim1, you said pole dancer originally, not pole dancing classes and you used a cheeky, sniggering, blushing, smiley...

Does anybody else think that she goes a bit over board with the walk, the holding up of the set and the little flick of the wrist to show the sleeves. I think she may have been trained as a pole dancer!!!:mysmilie_17:

I like her she is good fun, she could model a black bag and she would look good.

I like Sharon and agree that a lot of the posing is done tongue in cheek, think she is a gift to QVC as she can make some of the most appalling stuff look good. It would look like the rejects of a charity shop on me. I sometimes wonder if the models have good laugh about some of the stuff they wear.

I totally agree. Sharon's great, good fun to watch. I saw her modelling some of the Kim & Co tat last night, and she even made that look faintly appealing. I wonder just how thin she is?

she must be extremely thin as tv is meant to add 10lbs.
As much as i like her i would like to see all the clothes modelled on average sized girls and not the ultra skinny minnies. It's like Renee doing the spanx! sorry off the topic but it bugs me.

She is slim, but not thin. She is also quite tall. Claudia is thin.

sorry ws, but i think she's extremely thin . While we're on the subjects of model's sizes,
Note to qvc. we're not all 5ft9 and above so could you please use some shorter models so we can see what the clothes would look like on us.

LE lover;33437}much as i like her i would like to see all the clothes modelled on average sized girls and not the ultra skinny minnies. It's like Renee doing the spanx! sorry off the topic but it bugs me.[/QUOTE said:
I agree. Why can't Joy model these? It would just show that they make your clothes look that bit better. I wear Spanx and it just makes my size 12 tummy a bit flatter and I can wear clothes I wouldn't otherwise feel confident enought to wear.

Renee looks fantastic in whatever she puts on.:mysmilie_73:

sorry ws, but i think she's extremely thin . While we're on the subjects of model's sizes,
Note to qvc. we're not all 5ft9 and above so could you please use some shorter models so we can see what the clothes would look like on us.

OK, LEL. Point taken, I will accept my punishmment lol :)
:mysmilie_1350:

I have to agree though; when it comes to clothing, they mainly use a specific type of model, thin and tall, when most customers are neither.
It is very difficult to make up your mind.
It always irritates me when Kathy models elasticated bracelets. It is bad enough that my wrists are like twigs and, hence, impossible to decide in the first place.

OK, LEL. Point taken, I will accept my punishmment lol :)
:mysmilie_1350:
:mysmilie_12:

I have to agree though; when it comes to clothing, they mainly use a specific type of model, thin and tall, when most customers are neither.
It is very difficult to make up your mind.
It always irritates me when Kathy models elasticated bracelets. It is bad enough that my wrists are like twigs and, hence, impossible to decide in the first place.

The wrist thing i agree with, I wish they'd make some of the bracelets smaller as they're usually far too big.
I'm so full of joy today aren't I:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back