spoilt Carmel boasting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tristar

Guest Shopper
She really has been doing a lot of shifts of late, surely she is feeling a bit tired, I certainly am tired of her. She been saying how her hubby fetches her perfume from Abu Dhabi when he is there on business, gosh she seems such a spoilt and indulged lady, cannot imagine how indulgent she will be after the birth. Unlike with Jill Franks, when she boasts I feel a vulnerability there but with Carmel it just seems like she is showing off. Im sick of her and her hubby. I wish her well with the baby but I want her to take a very long maternity leave, why she has been doing so many shifts of late, I dont know. Is it QVC or her greed, I wonder.

I don't think it's boasting at all. I saw that comment about the perfume. I genuinely think she is really happily married and it's the main thing in her life - marriage and children. Nothing wrong with that. Let her talk about it. Good on her for being happy with her lot!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I dont want to hear fo her 'fairytale' constantly, she seems so conceited.

Carmel is obviously loved and cherished and doesn't come across as boasting about it. I wish her well and hope she enjoys her maternity leave and her time with the baby when it arrives. I think some of the things said about her are sour grapes and maybe a touch of envy.

She comes across as one of the least conceited of all of them Imo.

I tell you what, maybe she should go on air and tell the viewers that she is miserable, ill, lonely and bitter. Perhaps that will make you happier Tristar.

Hubby this, hubby that, Yes Carmel we know you have bagged a Husband!!!!!!

Tristar last week you were saying that you wanted to hear more about their lives.

Ach she's a bit of a dippy mare but there's no harm in her. She's recently married and about to have her first baby, she ought to be very much in love and not to care who knows it.

And anyway perfume is cheap as chips in Abu Dhabi ... lol. He works away so why shouldn't he bring her back a present? My other half is away a lot and he often brings back a gift. And it's not unusual for me to ask him to get me something at the airport ... because its cheaper.

But she will be off your screen soon enough Tristar.

Yes but we dont learn anything from Carmel its the same, hubby this, hubby that, its boring, she is so boring only imagine how she will become one of those boring mums who bore everyone to death with baby talk.

Aw,I think Carmel is lovely (she's a fellow Dubliner too) & she's had a tough enough year as her mum died last December.

She posted on Facebook a week or so ago that her midwife was worried that the baby appeared small & sent her in to the hospital.

The baby is fine,thank God,though a little small.

I hope it's ok to post that here.

I hardly every seem to see her but I did see her tonight and thought she looked really well. Even her hair looks better.

Oh she never seems to be off, during the day. she is hammering the work hours before maternity for sure. Of course I wish her well with the baby but can just imagine how she is one of those really hyper sensitive, overly worried to be mum, maybe natural but I would not like to be her midwife.

Oh she never seems to be off, during the day. she is hammering the work hours before maternity for sure. Of course I wish her well with the baby but can just imagine how she is one of those really hyper sensitive, overly worried to be mum, maybe natural but I would not like to be her midwife.

I'm sure the feeling would be mutual, she wouldn't like it either.

I'm sure she's upset that her mum isn't with her,tristar.
It must be horrible expecting her first baby & her mum not on hand with advice etc so of course she's going to be nervous & worried.

Tristar I find myself having fleeting thoughts like yours when I'm having a bout of depression so I have an inkling how you might feel.

But please don't let little things like this get you down. Focus on people and things that make you feel positive, calm etc. The presenters are putting on an act in front of the camera - saying any carp to fill in the time while trying to sell a rubbish product (wash my mouth out with carbolic !). They will have been directed to describe the life style we could have if only we bought that product. Thing is, the presenters aren't very good at it and make things up about their own lives. I was in Debenhams on Sunday and was on the receiving end of a smilar spiel from a woman pushing the benefits of Benefit cosmetics - I'm 57 and there's no way I'm going to sit on a stool in a busy department store amidst young women with skin like velvet and have my face made up under harsh electric light !

Apols for getting philosophical here here but it might resonate. I've felt well today because it was lovely and sunny even though it didn't rise above freezing all day. As I scrapped ice off my car I noticed the tiny individual crystals - a marvel of nature. My little old cat just doesn't like getting his feel cold nowadays so he sat in the drivers seat ! Tomorrow if it's dull and wet I might feel miserable and just want Xmas and NY over with, even though I need to put up some decorations just in case I have a visitor.

Anyway you know what I'm saying !

Linda xx

Claire talks about Dan
Julia about Chris aend her kids
Jill about Larry
Chuntley about her kids
Charlie about Michelle.

They all do it that's how we know the names of their other halves and kids.

Im not a fan of her syrupy saccarine presenting style. I hope she is happy with the baby and doesnt bother coming back!

Everyone is entitled to voice an opinion but I think you've said enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back