Tsv's taking over other programmes grrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

more useful than yet another handbag or overpriced pot of cream.
Skin care is consumable though, if somebody has used the contents of a TSV then two or three months later they will want to buy again, but that's probably not going to be the case with a £300 camera. They do seem to have had a few similar cameras recently, maybe a bit more variety would increase sales.

Skin care is consumable though, if somebody has used the contents of a TSV then two or three months later they will want to buy again, but that's probably not going to be the case with a £300 camera. They do seem to have had a few similar cameras recently, maybe a bit more variety would increase sales.

Yeah the cameras have been very similar recently, they need to give more variety in types and prices!!

My hobby is photography and so I usually do have a camera with me when I go out (not when I go to the shop, needless to say :wink:)

However, although I have an SLR and three other compact cameras, I'm so bored with the amount of cameras they keep selling and I don't need any more as the ones I've got work just fine. I know technology is deemed to be out of date the minute it's released but, unless you're prone to losing them, dropping them in buckets of water or similar, it's ludicrous to keep subjecting us to cameras of a similar ilk every couple of weeks. If I wasn't bored by technology before, then QVC has certainly sorted that out for me and I don't watch any of the technology shows now because (like another thread suggested) it's like Groundhog Day.

They need variety!!

My hobby is photography and so I usually do have a camera with me when I go out (not when I go to the shop, needless to say :wink:)

However, although I have an SLR and three other compact cameras, I'm so bored with the amount of cameras they keep selling and I don't need any more as the ones I've got work just fine. I know technology is deemed to be out of date the minute it's released but, unless you're prone to losing them, dropping them in buckets of water or similar, it's ludicrous to keep subjecting us to cameras of a similar ilk every couple of weeks. If I wasn't bored by technology before, then QVC has certainly sorted that out for me and I don't watch any of the technology shows now because (like another thread suggested) it's like Groundhog Day.

They need variety!!

in everything!

Latest posts

Back