Clientele returning to QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RubySlippers

Registered Shopper
Clientele Neck Envy is back in stock (item number 202971 - sorry I can't do links). I wonder if this the return of Clientele?

The brand used to have a UK website and then it was pulled.

I loved that neck cream, used to buy in on ebay for around £15 or under for ages. Then the prices started hitting the £30+ mark and I moved to the Marks and Spencer Age Replenish at £12, found it just as good.

Well today St Tropez has shown up - usual baloney saying it previewed on QVC before anyone else had it in UK, then disappeared after a few airings! No consistency on QVC.

I remember St Tropez airing for its first time on QVCnit had been available on another shopping channel previous to this Possibly Ideal World who in its infancy did have Karen Herzog and other well known brands too

I hope they don't dig out that awful woman as the guest who used to model at QVC. Can't remember her name but she was too busy looking at herself in the monitor to concentrate on selling the products.

I hope they don't dig out that awful woman as the guest who used to model at QVC. Can't remember her name but she was too busy looking at herself in the monitor to concentrate on selling the products.

Your talking about Jo she was dreadful as the guest and at modelling.
Lynn

Jo - she can be seen on a BBC "ad", mowing the lawn in a suit & high heels and looking like a Stepford Wife.

The brand used to have a UK website and then it was pulled.

I loved that neck cream, used to buy in on ebay for around £15 or under for ages. Then the prices started hitting the £30+ mark and I moved to the Marks and Spencer Age Replenish at £12, found it just as good.

Thanks for the tip Donna, I'll give that one a try.

Latest posts

Back