Decleor TSV 9/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
The TV Guide is showing there is a Decleor TSV on Saturday 09 November 2013.

With it being their Christmas TSV I'm hoping for a good one.

CJ

So am I but I have a bit of a dilema because cheapsmells have a sale on at the minute which ends on Sunday. Don't know whether to wait and see the TSV or buy now from cheapsmells (allbeauty.com)

Posted on Fiona's FB page: Doesn't really give much away :Shok:

Fiona will next be back on QVC on **Saturday 9 November**, when a fabulous and brand new Decléor collection will be your **Today's Special Value**

Created by Fiona especially for you, this collection is one you won't want to miss!

Can someone tell me if cheapsmells is a good site? are their products the real deal?

So am I but I have a bit of a dilema because cheapsmells have a sale on at the minute which ends on Sunday. Don't know whether to wait and see the TSV or buy now from cheapsmells (allbeauty.com)
I've looked at allbeauty and didn't see that Decleor was currently on promotion except the usual discount.

Glad you're posting lizgregs. Haven't heard from you for a while but hope you are feeling well.

I was wondering why google didn't find Cheapsmells website didn't realise it had changed to allbeauty , should have read your post more carfuly lol :Laugh:

The had a super duper sale a few weeks ago where stuff was 50% off. The latest sale isn't as good but still much better than off QVC or in the shops. I'm still dithering whether to buy some more stuff or not. Have ordered loads of stuff from cheapsmells before and its the real deal - all packaged and sealed as it should be. Real prompt FREE delivery which gets brownie points in my book!

This one looks expensive if it is a full size iris oil. Have recently bought a litre of system corps so won't be needing any of that for quite a while. Love Decleor though :vampire:

Another Anti- Ageing Tsv and not even any Super sizes how boring :pumpkin:

The super sizes only come out twice a year, just after Christmas and July on counter and that is when QVC also seem to get them.

QVC now only want customers who are into anti ageing.

Have to say I'm a little disappointed. I'm a neroli girl not an Iris one. I wonder why they never give the choice?

On the Qvc Decleor Fb page they have posted this ...

What would be your ideal collection? Anti-ageing, hydrating, kind to sensitive skin, a complete home facial kit, or something completely different

So lets hope they come up with something new for 2014

That usually give neroli (hence me having 2 bottles of it in my stash). I am glad it is iris and will prob be buying this one. I think £55 plus p&p

They are always seem to have hydra floral in which I am not keen on or the body lotion which I already had plenty of.
I think my money is safe with this one.

Hey, I might get this - I use a lot of Iris and it seems to be the most expensive oil. Not sure I need ANOTHER bag. I hate paying for these as they go straight to the charity shop. Now might be a good time to send back the Time Bomb TSV which isn't doing much and make way for these goodies.

CC

Latest posts

Back