Decleor TSV 9/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not a fan of the new Hydra-Floral Light - find you need to use a lot more product. That was always the advantage of Decleor moisturisers for me - they were so concentrated you needed to use far less than other brands and the jar would last you far far longer than other brands 50mls. Not so with this new Light version.

I'm not a fan of the new Hydra-Floral Light - find you need to use a lot more product. That was always the advantage of Decleor moisturisers for me - they were so concentrated you needed to use far less than other brands and the jar would last you far far longer than other brands 50mls. Not so with this new Light version.

might be a choice of the 2 of them

Thanks for the info. My money safe with this one - won't be buying. I don't use Iris, have got enough system corps and don't like Hydra Floral - it does nothing for me. I use Harmonie and Rose D'Orient. I might have missed it but I don't remember this combination ever being offered in a TSV

Apparently, Experience de l age is no more. I liked that one, can't stand the smell of Hydra floral.

Thanks for the info. My money safe with this one - won't be buying. I don't use Iris, have got enough system corps and don't like Hydra Floral - it does nothing for me. I use Harmonie and Rose D'Orient. I might have missed it but I don't remember this combination ever being offered in a TSV

Nope never been Rose in a TSV! I would have bought it if there had been!

I would prefer this one to have the richer Hydra Floral not the light one!

its on the web at the moment but no tsv price but a choice of Light or Rich

Decleor 4 Piece Rejuvenating & Hydrating Face & Body Collection
Item Number: 204854
QVC Price £75.00
P&P £5.95

This might not be the TSV if it has gone on website at QVC price plus it is not hidden on the website, it is there in the search for all to see.

Last edited:
This might not be the TSV if it has gone on website at QVC price.

Lulu's last tsv was on the website at the Qvc price a week or so before the Tsv day, seems an odd thing to do though as some poor person will buy it a full price.

Lulu's last tsv was on the website at the Qvc price a week or so before the Tsv day, seems an odd thing to do though as some poor person will buy it a full price.

Yeah it is not good if they do that!!

This evening, Fiona answered someone on the Decleor Facebook page saying she is revealing the details of the November TSV this Friday (1st Nov) along with how we can win one of the items from the TSV selection of our choosing.

This evening, Fiona answered someone on the Decleor Facebook page saying she is revealing the details of the November TSV this Friday (1st Nov) along with how we can win one of the items from the TSV selection of our choosing.

Keeley does that with Elemis, but people always manage to find out what is in it weeks before she does.:Laugh:

There have been TSVs appearing online at the QVC price before, only dropping to the TSV price a few days before the day. Or of course QVC let a few special people buy before the day, and they kindly tell the rest of us and the new number we can buy at.

£75 sounds too much for a TSV although there will certainly be over £100 of value at full price - the last TSV which was under £60 had over £100's worth of product.
They'll have to get the price down to a figure beginning with a 5 if they want it to sell. Decleor are certainly pushing their luck lately with some of their prices especially with all the cheap sites offering such good prices and no P&P. So hopefully it will be around the £50 mark with 4 EPs - that would work for me.

I don't think there's any chance of it being around £50 unfortunately. The set looks to be all full sizes and the iris oil retails at £55 on its own. Usually qvc tell us that if we were to buy just two items from the tsv we would be getting the rest for 20p or some nonsense. So, I can't see it being under £65 - maybe £68. But I may get it anyway. If they are all full sizes then the value is there although I would discount the body cream because I'd never normally buy that on its own. I would use everything though. Btw - decleor's own website have some gift sets and are offering a nice freebie worth £37.50 if you spend £70. No p&p if you spend over £50 + choose 2 free samples with every order. Worth weighing it all up before deciding.

Decleor TSV Sat 9th November

Have we any idea what will be in this one yet?
p.s. so sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I searched and could not find one - delete me if needs be)

Latest posts

Back