Tarte TSV 1/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered on advanced orders and mine came today. So far I quite like what I have tried. The corrector in light is a good tone for me and warms up my complexion along with Decleor BB on the top, the bronzer helped too and I liked the bronzer as it was simple to use and bronzes without looking 'made up'. Lippy is a nice colour but has rubbed off quickly. I'm saving the mascara as I have several on the go at the moment and haven't opened the eye shadow yet either as out of habit grabbed my mally stick after eyeliner.

Looking in my magnifying mirror I do feel that my pores may look at tad smaller today.

Late to reply but my tsv did make it to Singers and in one piece! My poor sister was starting to panic as it took a while but Singpost is a bit rubbish...

Anyway! I really like it - LOVE the blush/bronzer palette and the eyeshadows, am a fan of the lip products anyway and the brush is excellent quality. Compared to the prices here it really was good value :)

I've been enjoying mine too. Although the primer was wasted on me. I don't get on with that at all. But I love the rest and I use it regularly.

I just use it as a foundation stick. "Primer" seems a bit misleading, although I might put a light dusting of Bal & Brighten or Bare Minerals over it. I doubt I'd ever try a wet foundation over the top. I suspect it would move the "primer" around.

RedT are you settled in Singapore now or going back to Aus at some stage? I'm glad your TSV arrive eventually. The big surprise for me was the shadow quad. It looked a bit boring on screen but it seems to work very well for a range of different looks.

I just use it as a foundation stick. "Primer" seems a bit misleading, although I might put a light dusting of Bal & Brighten or Bare Minerals over it. I doubt I'd ever try a wet foundation over the top. I suspect it would move the "primer" around.

RedT are you settled in Singapore now or going back to Aus at some stage? I'm glad your TSV arrive eventually. The big surprise for me was the shadow quad. It looked a bit boring on screen but it seems to work very well for a range of different looks.

That's exactly what I was doing, i just didn't think it was doing anything, apart from adding time to my routine. I was applying this, then put my bnb on top.

I was also surprised by the eyeshadow pallet. I didn't think I would use it, but I actually really like 3 of the shades (the dark one is too dark).

Aww im glad you are all happy with your purchases. Unfortunately i went on waitlist for the lightest shade and it never came back in stock so alas it looks like its not meant to be!

Hi Akimbo!

'Settled for now' is the best way to put it! Expat life in Sg is very transient, we'll be here until Feb next year at least then after that we don't know. We fancy Canada as maybe somewhere to settle permanently but then we thought that about Australia! Happy here for now though : )

I have family in Canada and we spent 10 days doing Vancouver to Calgary last summer and I'd move there in a shot, although seeing brown and black bears with cubs in the wild may have influenced me....oh and seeing my sister ofcourse! You'll find the right place for you eventually and you'll know it's right for you I'm sure. :mysmilie_59:

Sorry for my late response, but yes I did keep my TSV
The primer went in the bin as when I wore it my husband said I looked orange , the eye shadows also went in th being and the rather crap brush that AY raved about
The mascara I like and the blushe is fine also
Hx❤️❤️

Sorry for my late response, but yes I did keep my TSV
The primer went in the bin as when I wore it my husband said I looked orange , the eye shadows also went in th being and the rather crap brush that AY raved about
The mascara I like and the blushe is fine also
Hx❤️❤️

Blimey - sounds like the majority of the kit was no good for you.

What shade was the primer, can you remember?

Latest posts

Back