Colin Wagstaffe's email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah444

Registered Shopper
Hello fellow jewellery lovers. Does anyone have an email address for Colin Wagstaffe or anyone else senior at TJC I can have a proper moan to? Thank you in advance!

I'm sorry I don't have Colin Wagstaff's email as I would also like to tell him a few things. Top of my list would be about honesty. If someone is bidding on a 9K gold chain, please tell them when it's not in stock but has to be ordered and that they have to wait for a few weeks. I participated in an 'auction' and thought I secured an item on 25th June. Money was taken from my account on that date but on 1st July it was still not despatched. When I phoned to see what was happening I was told that it was on order from the manufacturers and would be a couple of weeks. I have cancelled the order and am annoyed that we weren't told at the time. I wonder how long it will take for my money to be returned. Not a good way to build customer confidence.

Tilly O, I'm amazed they did this to you! I'm wondering if it's a new thing with TJC - I've certainly not come across it and I've ordered bits and pieces from them which, I have to say, have all been delivered within a week, even by standard delivery. This is surely totally unethical and against Distance Selling Regs? Clearly explaining an item should include telling you that it's not in the warehouse at present and will need to be ordered. They are making money by having your payment in their account - if they get 50 or more people who have all done the same, they are pocketing the interest on the money - nice one! Blawdy cheek, I call it. The presenters keep banging on about "buy it and it'll be with you in the next few days"- yeah, right. I hope you get your money back asap.

This "auction" style presenting is nothing short of a ploy to deceive the customer. They start off at a massively high price so that when the price drops, the customer is duped into thinking they're getting a bargain which of course they're not. This style is outdated now and the customer is cottoning on to the fact it's nothing more than a sales ploy. Just as BidTv, they got heavily fined for it and look were they are now.

Latest posts

Back