Yankee Electric tart burner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly

Registered Shopper
I have just tried to order these but they are out of stock!!!! Grrr.

I am buying all my presents on line this year (no time to shop!) and thought these, with the addition of some Darl's Tarts, would be ideal gifts.

I have just tried to order these but they are out of stock!!!! Grrr.

I am buying all my presents on line this year (no time to shop!) and thought these, with the addition of some Darl's Tarts, would be ideal gifts.

I brought mine from Just-Candles Tilly i think i paid £22 ish with 8 tarts
I want the xmas one but i dont think i cold justify £20 for 5 wks a year might just get another cream one :(

Thanks girls. I will have a look.

This year everyone is getting presents I can order off the TV or, failing that, on line.

The thought of facing the crowds sends me off to lie down in a darkened room.

I used to love it - think I must be getting old! LOL.

Thanks girls. I will have a look.

This year everyone is getting presents I can order off the TV or, failing that, on line.

The thought of facing the crowds sends me off to lie down in a darkened room.

I used to love it - think I must be getting old! LOL.

I've done that the last two or three years Tilly and it saves a lot of hassle. There are some places that put gift cards in too, I think Liz Earle is one.

I have ordered three from Just Candles plus bits and bobs to make the order up to get free postage!

I am trying to get hold of the lastest list of tarts from Darls and will order loads of her tarts which I love.

I have ordered some things from QVC, Amazon etc. Nearly there!!!!

When I hit on an idea, I buy the same thing for everyone I think will like it. Saves so much hassle!!!

When I couldn't find the Electric Tart Burner on QVC, I emailed Customer Service to ask when it would be back in stock.

I have, just this moment, had a reply saying it has, unfortunately, been discontinued.

Now, it that discontinued by QVC or discontinued by Yankee?

I have ordered three from Just Candles plus bits and bobs to make the order up to get free postage!

I am trying to get hold of the lastest list of tarts from Darls and will order loads of her tarts which I love.

I have ordered some things from QVC, Amazon etc. Nearly there!!!!

When I hit on an idea, I buy the same thing for everyone I think will like it. Saves so much hassle!!!

hi chick, let me know your email address and i'll email the list to you, have loads of xmas ones as well :1: xxx

I have got one of these electric tart burners, but the tarts which were supplied with it only smell for 2/3 days, then they dont give any scent off, is this normal, i usually have it switched on all day, then turn off at night, maybe this is too long.

Hi Rosylee,

I agree with you!
They are fine at first & then the smell is gone?
I thought it was just me!!

I'm tempted by the yankee candle range but thought they were a wee bit expensive (I did buy the candle holder fire guard, very cheap) , but I have a rotten cold and feeling very sorry for myself so a little bit of retail therapy is in order.....what's a good starter kit for yankee candles?....what's your fave fragrance?

I have got one of these electric tart burners, but the tarts which were supplied with it only smell for 2/3 days, then they dont give any scent off, is this normal, i usually have it switched on all day, then turn off at night, maybe this is too long.

Hi Rosylee,

I agree with you!
They are fine at first & then the smell is gone?
I thought it was just me!!

They are only meant to last for about 8 hours. I'd recommend Lady Darls' tarts- drop her a PM and she'll send you her list.

I use Darls tarts with mine they last about a week and half then i get bored and want to change fragrance lol

I love my electric tart burner and Darl's tarts. Real mood enhancers - and, believe me, my mood usually needs enhancing! LOL.

Yankee doodle had them a couple of weeks ago buy one get one free.You could try them.

Hi Sunshine,

Love your 'name'.

I looked at Yankee Doodle but Just Candles were a pound cheaper (each) if I registered.

The two for one offer was for the electric room fragrancers (2 for £10) and not the electric tart burners which are £22 each. Pity, I would have saved a lot of money!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back