Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do believe that is Michelle Mone's daughter and she's only in her early to mid 20s, but appears to have a fair amount of work done :(

It is very sad, to me, to see young girls and young women resorting to plastic surgery, injectable fillers, botox and the like. To have a poor self image so young cannot bode well for later life.

It is very sad, to me, to see young girls and young women resorting to plastic surgery, injectable fillers, botox and the like. To have a poor self image so young cannot bode well for later life.

Same with women of any age, all women are beautiful and it's a shame QVC, amongst others, want to make you think that anyone with lines and wrinkles should feel ugly or ashamed. I'm lucky at fifty one I don't have any lines except for a few laughter lines at the side of my eyes, and I'm keeping them I've joyfully and happily earned them. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

This morning there was a guest on for Utan and I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth , she looked like she borrowed Mick Jaggers lips, she said she would be on the midday show. I will have to have another look then.

I had a look at the online video. She can barely move her lips/mouth except slightly up and down like a ventriloquist's dummy. The other person who suffers from this is the woman from Doll 10 (noticeable particularly in her show promo videos) but at least she's not a young woman unnecessarily ruining her face.

Agree that you should try to be happy with yourself, as beauty is only skin deep!
Can't imagine being in my 20's or 30's and thinking of getting surgery/fillers or whatever done? I've always tried to look after my skin but would never dream of going down this route! :mysmilie_1:

Ah, but don't forget the need for that perfect selfie-ready pout! That is what I blame at least. After the trout pout hit the news years ago, I would never dare have my lips done.

The Where is Birkenstock or When will there be a Birkenstock TSV now have a weekly question. Followed by Why? When told no longer stocking the brand.

Vente Privee sale tomorrow! Birkenstock prices have risen considerably, and I expect that fuelled QVC's break with the brand. With Vionics being even pricier, they needed a cheaper orthotic based footwear brand.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but I was amused by a post on 27/3 querying a statement by Bessel that viruses can live in your carpet for a month. The poster says she is curious as she understood that, unlike bacteria, viruses cannot survive long outside a cell! Someone else says norrovirus can last two weeks which is about tops. Someone else pointed out scaremongering as the reason. I love it!

RachelX is looking into it and will get back on the subject. Yeah right!

I see a former (recently departed) QVC brand ambassador has tweeted a link to a petition to make online abuse a specific criminal offence. Ummmmm ....

I see a former (recently departed) QVC brand ambassador has tweeted a link to a petition to make online abuse a specific criminal offence. Ummmmm ....

Does one of his candles smell of hypocrisy and irony?...........I think so. :mysmilie_15:

His husband will be so pleased I'm sure! Because he IS the victim here. Also LMAO about this. Suddenly my sympathy seems to have disappeared!

Top posts about the candle duo, hypocrisy and irony with those notes! :mysmilie_14:

I would say it was quite a cushy number - good money for gushing about wax on Q and then all the groupies going on bus runs to your shop in Wales to get a selfie with you and a jam jar.

Lets be honest a few hundred(if very lucky) starting a petition to get a guest presenter back who brought said company into disrepute will mean nothing.

Yes, it was the husband but they Yankee Candles will and cannot allow anything like this to go on.

Half the website seems to be unavailable at the moment, saying page is unavailable or does not exist, even for the homepage. And I have no link to the Facebook page etc.

Latest posts

Back