The great qvc summer sale ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
... with deals on choppers, skincare and fashion galore and there's even more reductions over at QVCUK.COM.
The great QVC Summer Sale

Really!!!!

:mysmilie_13:

Go on grab yours now!

:mysmilie_17:

LOL Every time theres a fashion clearance the same items pop up .A Ronnie Nicole block colour dress and the horrible Renee top with the flowery pleated back.Im certain I have seen these in the last few sales going back a couple of years . I think they need to give it up and banish these items.

Some of the Marla Wynne and Yong Kim stuff are still very expensive. I will pass as usual.

... with deals on choppers, skincare and fashion galore and there's even more reductions over at QVCUK.COM.
The great QVC Summer Sale

Really!!!!

Go on grab yours now!

:mysmilie_17:

I can hardly contain myself.

I see tomorrow is a general clearance day, not so much of the "fashion" clearance they have today. Last year, I'm sure 4th July was quite a big event at QVC, with several offers (I seem to remember buying a few things, in fact, as it was back at a time when I had even less sense than I have now because I hadn't quite woken up and smelt the mouldy coffee). In fact, wasn't it one of those days when they had several TSV-type offers? I can't find a thread now.

:
I can hardly contain myself.

I see tomorrow is a general clearance day, not so much of the "fashion" clearance they have today. Last year, I'm sure 4th July was quite a big event at QVC, with several offers (I seem to remember buying a few things, in fact, as it was back at a time when I had even less sense than I have now because I hadn't quite woken up and smelt the mouldy coffee). In fact, wasn't it one of those days when they had several TSV-type offers? I can't find a thread now.

Not sure was it one of those many TSV's every hour day?

I'm just wondering when the deal is on choppers and what sort of chopper it is ?

:mysmilie_481:

:mysmilie_486:

:

Not sure was it one of those many TSV's every hour day?

I'm just wondering when the deal is on choppers and what sort of chopper it is ?

:mysmilie_481:

:mysmilie_486:

Maybe someone else can remember what 4th July was last year.

Not sure about the choppers but you can be sure Flinty will know.

OMG Jackie has just been so over excited over a Join dress at £59.00 a quarter of it was missing from the front hem upwards.

What a site it was too.

Last edited:
Sale!? sale!? they should be done under the Trades Description Act, with a sale you're meant to get a bargain, not just enough knocked off to buy a small bag of chips, if you're lucky. :mysmilie_17:

Brain washing them young Glens just given a shout out to a young viewer he hopes is still up watching.
Little tot Leah in Manchester.
She loves her fashion Glen said :mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_43:

I'm preferring the chaps doing fashion TBH. Dale gives out the sizes with no pi......ng about. Glen is giving it large as usual, but at least there's no giggly nonsensical waffle to sit through painfully.

I'm preferring the chaps doing fashion TBH. Dale gives out the sizes with no pi......ng about. Glen is giving it large as usual, but at least there's no giggly nonsensical waffle to sit through painfully.

Since the fellas have been allowed all areas, they are knocking the spots off the female presenters in all aspects.

:mysmilie_3:

I'll get out the magnifying glass, nay the microscope, out in my search for a reduction or a bargain worth the name! :mysmilie_8:

On occasion QVC does have genuine bargains, but remarkably never in a formally titled sale event...

QVC started selling funeral wear
Catherine Huntley selling this dress in the black, sometimes you just need an outfit for a solemn occasion.
I'm I so wrong in not thinking it would be suitable ???

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Brazil-Knit-Flared-Dress.product.163986.html?sc=IROA

:thinking:

Oh I don`t know, funerals nowadays seem to be an anything goes event, much to my dismay. I was at a funeral a few weeks ago and someone who`se well into their 40`s, and 5ft 2"and a size 16, turned up in a very tight black lycra very short skirt, a badly fitting cold should top which tightly fitted every bulge, bare lily white legs in stiletto heels and the previous night`s makeup still in evidence. She looked like she`d spent the night on a street corner and had just rolled up at the funeral at the end of her shift.

Latest posts

Back