Perricone TSV 05/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We also had a Neuropeptide TSV last week, but only with the day and the night cream.

Perricone 3 Piece Neuropeptide Anti-Ageing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229922

Auto-Delivery Perricone 3 Piece Neuropeptide Anti-Ageing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234739

QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.88
P&P £5.95

This professional three-piece skincare set from Perricone features a selection of products from their lauded Neuropeptide range, including Neuropeptide Facial Cream, Neuropeptide Necolletage for a firmer-looking neck and decolletage area, plus Neuropeptide Eye Therapy to help soothe, brighten and firm the appearance of your delicate eye area. Offering a targeted routine to help create a more firm, smooth and supple skin look, this Perricone collection is the perfect way to boost your daily regime and really start to tackle those visible signs of ageing.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVC UK you would pay £442. So to get them for £149, plus P&P, is a phenomenal saving of over £288.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments that contain patented technologies to help tackle various signs of skin ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare, and want products at the cutting edge of the industry, this collection is for you.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today's incredible price.

Contains:

1 x Neuropeptide Facial Cream (59ml; full size) - a unique cream developed to help firm the look of your skin, while promoting a smoother, more lifted complexion. Infused with glycolic acid, neuropeptides and DMEA extract
1 x Neuropeptide Nécolletage (59ml; full size) - a targeted treatment designed to help diminish visible signs of ageing on your neck and décolletage, including fine lines, wrinkles, ring lines and loss of elasticity
1 x Neuropeptide Eye Therapy (15ml; full size) - this cooling, soothing gel works to help brighten the look of the eye area while promoting elasticity and helping to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing

How to use:

Neuropeptide Eye Therapy:

Apply along your eye contour in gentle patting motions, both in the morning and in the evening

Neuropeptide Facial Cream:

Pat gently onto targeted areas of your cleansed face in the morning, focusing on the contours of the cheeks, forehead and jawline

Neuropeptide Nécolletage:

Apply liberally to your entire neck and décolletage areas in gentle circular motions
Apply twice per day for optimal results

This is my 1st post and although I've been lurking in the background for about a year I want to say thank you to all for firstly saving me a small fortune after finding this site and bringing me to my senses and secondly for the giggles I've had reading your posts. Anyway I digress, I was rummaging around the house the other day when I came across a long forgotten book, the wrinkle cure by Dr Nicholas Perricone. Honestly if any of you suffer from insomnia read this dull book it'll send you off to sleep in no time. :mysmilie_14: I've never tried the Perricone range of skin care but I would appreciate some advice on a none expensive face cream. Hope you can help x

Just had a quick look "lunchtime special" and seen a survey done for Perri Como, and all I can say is at £156 you'd want 100% of people trialled to see results not 91%, even the cheaper brands see 98 and 99% some even 100% so yes, got say what a load of expensive old bollocks.

This is my 1st post and although I've been lurking in the background for about a year I want to say thank you to all for firstly saving me a small fortune after finding this site and bringing me to my senses and secondly for the giggles I've had reading your posts. Anyway I digress, I was rummaging around the house the other day when I came across a long forgotten book, the wrinkle cure by Dr Nicholas Perricone. Honestly if any of you suffer from insomnia read this dull book it'll send you off to sleep in no time. :mysmilie_14: I've never tried the Perricone range of skin care but I would appreciate some advice on a none expensive face cream. Hope you can help x

Welcome!:mysmilie_357:

Welcome to the forum :mysmilie_357:

This Perricone stuff is way overpriced, and the guest is no advert for it.

i like perricone when i can afford it. atm i am using cien from lidl the night cream comes in a purple and gold box, it has collagen,q10 and argan oil. if your skin is on the dry side its superb. quite rich. its a little on the scented side with the argan oil but i have not broken out at all. makes my skin firm, smooth and very plump. it costs around £3 ish

Just tuned into the Perricone hour which started with some heavy, lonely, gloomy cello music. Not sure what that's all about. Maybe it's to reflect how you will feel when you look at yourself in the mirror, having received your credit card statement and realise that that cream has done f*ck all? They are touting a duo of face cream for £220. Hahahahaha are they having a f***ing laugh? And as for that annoying American guest - she's been plastic-surgeried up to the hilt!

Last edited:
No foundation, foundation.......no concealer, concealer.......no lipstick, lipstick.......no mascara, mascara...........a stupid name, stupid name.

Did anyone see the "before and after" pics. There was no difference! i e-mailed QVC to ask them why they are touting snake oil! I kind of wished I'd bought the TSV just so I could try it and then send it back under the 30-day MBG.

:rock::mysmilie_357:

i like perricone when i can afford it. atm i am using cien from lidl the night cream comes in a purple and gold box, it has collagen,q10 and argan oil. if your skin is on the dry side its superb. quite rich. its a little on the scented side with the argan oil but i have not broken out at all. makes my skin firm, smooth and very plump. it costs around £3 ish

Not tried Lidl but have used Aldi. I like Lidl's eyebrow pencils

Latest posts

Back